• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wuuf.

PokéFox

Learning Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2010
    Hello everybody. My name's PokéFox! Wuuf.

I joined because I've decided that I want to make a couple of rom hacks. I've already started learning some XSE Scripting and mapping and on my first hack and whatnot.

So, yes. Hi. I hope to be find a good amount of help/support for my future projects and meet some good people here.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Hai there PokeFox~ *Wuff* too you too. ^.^
    ...Sorry if I'm not fluent on the wuff; but I hope it means "nice to meet you new friend. =D"

I love foxes~ They are shy yet sly~ (hehe, I could make a song about that. :3)
    Oh yeah, if you wanna learn about hacking, there's a bunch of tutorials here you can go to - its just up to you which ones you wanna learn about, kay? ^^

Droite: OMG Gauch, what does "wuff" mean? I DON'T UNDERSTAND ANY LOGIC--

Gauche: Foxes, dogs, (and Dory I guess) say "wuff Droite.

Dorite: Cannn I be a wolf too? :3

...Maybe next time. <3
    Enjoy your stay at good ol' PC. <3

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Head on the the Emulation sub-forums for some tips in hacking. We've got lots in there and I've learned everything from there, too! I suggest starting out small and work on something bigger. Anyways, welcome and have fun in PC! :D

Back