• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wuzup everybody?

Needs a Deoxys

The Yankees will rock you.
    Years
    Sceptiles Master said:
    hey what s up finally good to see you post and yeah right i like the yanks more than u
    Yeah right, I listen to complete static on the radio while I'm in the car just to see If I can hear the game. Also, since I live in Delaware, naturally I wouldn't get the games, so we are using our friends in New York's name, so they give us the YES network. Top that. Also, you said if the Yankees traded A-Rod to Boston, you would become a Red Sox fan. Even if the teams switched as in the Yankees traded all there players to the Red Sox in exchange for all the players on the Red Sox, I'd still be a Yankees fan. No matter what happens, or what anybody does, says, whatever, I will still always be a Yankees fan. Anyway, thank you all for welcoming me to the forums.

We should make a poll to see who is the bigger Yankees fan, and we could post why we think we are the biggest Yankees fan. We could let the other members decide.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2013
    Everyone I know hates the yankees, and I hate sports. Sooo... yeah. WElcome to PC.

Back