• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wuzzup? >0

Fadia

Years
  • Hi! What's up everyone? =D =D My name is Fadia (fah-dee-ah). =D I'm not a really big fan of my name, since It's sort of... wierd. =x OMGosh... um, um, um... I sometimes get really hyper, so If I do... just ignore me. 'Kay? =D; You might think that I'm wierd at first, but then I'm sure you're going to think that I'm a very nice person. X3

Um, yeah... =D; *calm yourself, fadia. ><*

Btw, I'm also a member at other forums. =D Yeah, I'm sure you don't really care, but... yeah. X3

M£A†¥

Banned
    Years
  • Hi, my name is Meaty and welcome to POKECOMMUNITY! PM me if you what to be my friend, or buddy list, an.....................
    Make sure you have read the rules before posting!

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
  • welcome to PC! if u need a friend or need pokemon sprite recoloring done just pm me :)

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • Hiya! ^___^ I'm Kylie. X3 Pleased to meet you. Please read the PokeCommunity rules and obey them; and if you're going to post anywhere, check that its forum doesn't have separate rules, in which case, read them! Have fun, and if you have a question about the forum, feel free to ask me and I'll do the best I can to help you. ^_^ Have fun.
    ~Kylie

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
  • Seconding what the above has said.

Remember that there's a big community out there waiting to talk to you — enjoy yourself!

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
  • Woah! Love the introduction. XD

Hi Fadia I'm Matt. Welcome to Pokemon Community also referred to as PC. Have fun here and stay out of trouble. You do that by checking out the +RULES+ and +FAQ+. PM me if you want to be friends or experince and trouble around the place.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • Why hello there <3 Glad to see ya decided to join <3
    I am Shampoo,best known as the Kanna addict,Hakudoushi fangirl,Kanna x Hakudoushi shipper,and 10 other things XDD If ya need anything,PM me ^^ *gives Kanna plushie XD*

Back