• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WV's Art gallery

Years
    i just wanted to show my work, on and off oekaki, that i've recovered and saved.

WV's Art galleryWV's Art galleryWV's Art galleryWV's Art galleryWV's Art galleryWV's Art gallery
    Thats all for now, please if you can, i don't mind C+C in fact a appreciate it, i might even accept ideas for new art.

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    Awwwww, cute pics WV! :D I love them! ^_^

You said you wanted C+C, so I shall do my best! ;)
    I think the first Umbreon is a bit blurred - it's a nice pose, but it needs to be more sharply defined. I hardly use the oekaki blur tool myself - it's always better to try and do without it if you can! :D The second one looks a lot better. ^^
    The Flareon is so cute - and what an original pose! My fave of them all is the Charmander. :) Have you considered drawing some of the other starters? I'd love to see them!

--FG

EgiFuX

Deoxys Master
    Years
    yeah i agree with FG
    really nice oekaki style pictures
    C+C:
    1. Pikachu looks like a dog, but he is a mouse, right?
    2. suicune has wrong colors and that thing on its head is too small
    3. the first one, i cant see pokemon, just yellow spaces

overall: you have problems with anatomy, but everything is jus great (btw i have problems with anatomy too)

Just dont give up, and keep drawing

Years
    thanks FG and EF the first ones an umbreon at night, and i purposly did suicune darker.

edit:kurokuro
    WV's Art galleryshading to be done, and i've got a chickorita, but it needs more work, i'm currently doing cyndaquil

Last edited:

Silverwing

Under the Sun, Over the Sky~
    Years
    I really like the bright colors that you used on them and that wavy effect that you used for Suicunes purple thing. The position you use for the Pokemon really suits them. ^_^ As for the crits, the anatomy needs work and the lines would look nicer if they were smoother.

Years
    DV c+c is COMMENTS and CRITISISM, thanks red lugia, i think the lines could be smoother too, i only use poses i find that suit the pokemon, like this,
    WV's Art gallery
    heheh... it my new puppy, kicher

Back