• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WWE 2K14

The Charismatic Enigma

Live For The Moment
    Years
    The new game wwe 2k14 has been released and i have to say its the best wwe games so far other than here comes the pain. theres new modes such as undertaker defeat or defend the streak how great is that! on ther hand what was your thoughts on the game? characters you wanted too see in the game that are not? such as matt and jeff hardy, rvd, the dudley boyz and more Your thoughts below.

Years
    Do you have the game? What do you think of the gameplay?

I'm watching this one channel play the game almost nightly on Twitch, and it looks FANTASTIC. I'm not sure if I'll be picking it up, seeing as I just bought a PS4 so I don't quite know how much time I'd spend playing on a PS3... I'm excited for 2K15, if 2K14 is any indication.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Haven't gotten the game yet, but I did see a view gameplay videos of it. It looks really fun, but I'm a little disappointed about the graphics quality, though. I was expecting it to be better than that of WWE '13, but it looks pretty much the same to me… but, oh well. Going to get 2K14 around Christmas time, so we'll be getting various offers and discounts then. Was planning to get it yesterday, but couldn't—I spent all my money on other games (and a few clothes).

Back