• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WWE Divas Fanclub

Charizard-lord

Yuni is awesome
Years
  • This is the place to talk about WWE's fine ladies. I'll post some pics later.

Rules:
    All PC rules apply
    Stay on-topic
    Have a bit of craic! (not drugs, THIS kind of craic!

Founder & Owner:
    Charizard-Lord

Co-Owners:

Members:
    Bart-kun
    Lumine
    wolfie1177

Thanks and please join!

Last edited:

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
  • Candice > all. Heheh. Well if we're talking about wrestling skills then Melina and Victoria take the cake, but the rest are alright.

Charizard-lord

Yuni is awesome
    Years
  • Yeah, you were right, that Brooke Gilbertsen is hot. But my all-time fav has gotta be Torrie Wilson, she is just pure schmexy. I'd say Victoria is the best wrestler, but it's all about the bikini pics lol.

BTW if someone makes a lot of good posts here I might consider making them a co-owner.

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
  • In relation to the Diva Search...that Lyndy girl is out. I'm happy Brooke's still in, hehe. But that Lyndy girl is pretty decent looking too.

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude, sign me up!

Ohmagod, Trish & Lita were the best divas ever, I hope they come back eventually. But right now Melina and Kelly are my faves.

Charizard-lord

Yuni is awesome
    Years
  • Ok, I'll sign you up now. Kelly pretty hot, dunno about Lita though.

Our first topic: Who is the best female wrestler in the WWE?

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
  • Trish Stratus. She's hot and she can wrestle...I didn't want her to retire though.

Offtopic, kinda: Who has read the Wednesday Warnings from the Diva Search? Can't believe most of the contestants want Brooke out.

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    Kelly pretty hot, dunno about Lita though.

Our first topic: Who is the best female wrestler in the WWE?

Well, I never said Lita was the hottest, she's just one of my faves.

And on the same note, Lita and Trish are the two best female wrestlers ever. They totally revolutionized the whole women's division and actually made it exciting.

If it has to be an active diva right now though, I would say either Melina or Gail Kim (she's with TNA, but whatever she used to be with WWE)

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
  • Victoria's pretty good at wrestling too. She's the woman Batista. (OK that was bad analogy because personally I hate Batista, but whatever)

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
  • Lita was alright until she left WWE, but id still say Beth Phoenix is the strongest at the moment

Back