• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WWE

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Finally got back into WWE ever since August xD
I missed so much... latest episode got me like what happened to him, where is he? Why is Kane wearing a tux?! XD

Anyways, I can't wait for the Royal Rumble! Especially since Batista is doing a comeback during that PPV :D

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Can you explain why Bryan being a face makes his concussion justified? Find that statement rather ignorant.

Please don't mind if i said something wrong i was just joking I was not making Joke of you. And No i meant that i only like him cause he is Face. A face always go to the good path and you know Face wrestler are fan favorite. I am one of the favorite fan of Face wrestler. As i don't like to see cheating, becoming more strict as a Manager or a staff etc. Well i don't like the way HHH act as he's a heel he try to beat the good once proud down. And i don't like the way the heel wrestler acts. So i am a face fan ! So i barely don't like Bryan as he was a heel long ago but now he is face so i am littly getting to like him. But it doesn't change what he was so i barely don't support Bryan and also don't hate him. And please don't mind i was only Kidding that time.

Back