• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

X-Fire!

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2009
    Okay, I'm not going to waste time, so here it is in a short form:

- A friend and I got together and decided to form a team, not a clan; a TEAM.
    - We're looking for talented trainers who can work well with others.
    - The team has just started so those joining at the beginning will have to bear with us until things pick up a bit.
    - The team will focus on two main points, these being TEAM-WORK and HAVING FUN.
    - Those wishing to join will be required to battle me or have a good referral from my friend PsyDragon Trainer in order to join. Quite simply, if you impress me then you're welcome to join.

I will disclose the url to the team's forum to those who fulfill the requirements to join. Please post here, PM me or add me on msn. Msn would be easiest as I am on there far more than here. Thanks for taking your time to read this.

Edit - A small note, we are looking for LOYAL members so don't ask to join if you're already in a team/clan or plan on leaving the next day etc.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2009
    Yeh okay. Is this just a casual battle or are you wanting to join XF? Anyways, FC in the sig, meet you on there. Standard battle rules.

super-7

Glaceon King of Glaciers
    Years
  • i just want a 6 on 6
    no ubers u can have legends but no lati@s with sole dew
    u can put me to sleep and use evasive moves
    u can use multiple items, i just want to battle dont really want to
    join fc is in sig as well

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2009
    Okay, it's a WiFi error because I've been waiting online so long. We both have to D/C and re-connect at roughly the same time, this will require you replying quicker than you have been so that we get the timing right, I've just D/C'd tell me when you have and then tell me when you're connecting so I can too.

Back