• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

X-Men 2: The Last Stand

Steeleon

The Lovable Goof
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2006
    (Title pending)

I just saw a trailer for this movie on (I believe) Access Hollywood. From what I saw, this looks to be the best one yet. Did anyone else happen to see the trailer and/or know where to download it on the internet? What are you looking forward to? I can't wait to see angel. Talk about the movie here.

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    It's actually X-Men 3 not 2. :P
    Anyway, I'm watching it right now.
    It's up at Apple.com, though they don't link to it on the main page yet (at least not when I'm typing this).
    It's right here: https://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/x3/
    I've been waiting all night for the trailer, it made me feel like such a geek. o_o;

EDIT: Now that I've seen the trailer:
    I'm looking forward to seeing how Scott handles Jean death and also seeing how Jean emerges from lake Alkali.
    Oh and I want to know whos funeral that was. D:

Last edited:

Steeleon

The Lovable Goof
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2006
    Dagra said:
    It's actually X-Men 3 not 2. :P
    Anyway, I'm watching it right now.
    It's up at Apple.com, though they don't link to it on the main page yet (at least not when I'm typing this).
    It's right here: https://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/x3/
    I've been waiting all night for the trailer, it made me feel like such a geek. o_o;

EDIT: Now that I've seen the trailer:
    I'm looking forward to seeing how Scott handles Jean death and also seeing how Jean emerges from lake Alkali.
    Oh and I want to know whos funeral that was. D:

Oh snap, 3! I meant 3! xD; Oh well

Yea, I am REALLY looking forward to this. I can't wait to see Angel and Phoenix (Jean.)

Keitaro

Urashima
    Years
    It's the first time I watched the trailer myself and I want to say thanks for making me notice since it has been awhile since I checked up on X-Men 3. I saw some models Brian Singer wanted to use for the Sentinels he wanted to use in X2 just he couldn't fit them in, but I don't know if they're in this movie since he's working on that new Superman movie. Anyway I'm pumped for this movie, more so then any other Marvel film coming out in the future since I have always been a HUGE X-Men mark since I was a kid. Wolverine is my favorite I thought I was one of few since there are so many Spider-Man fans out there but the internet changed my perception of that and I learned that Wolverine is over-popular…but Uncanny X-Men is my favorite comic of all time for sure and I hope Gambit is in the movie to steer Rogue in the right direction away from Iceman since I'm still scratching my head why Rogue is with him instead of Gambit or Magneto I guess it's because they made her so young, and Jubilee should gets a bigger role with Wolverine as in sidekick wise rather then Rogue/Wolverine. All an all I'm now more happy I bought the X-Men Legends 1 and 2 games because not only they're so fun to play but also they can keep my temptations occupied until May 26th, lol. Wolvie + Jean or Mariko or Rose 4 life no matter what scenario! Yea I know he's lived a long life, lol...

Last edited:

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
    Years
    IT'S FINALLY COMING OUT!!! as you may or probably don't know I am a huge Marvel fan.

Did anyone else see the faint shape of a phoenix in the waters of lake Alkali?

In the comics Jean originally just shot herself with a big gun right in front of Scott, but I'm still glad the're keeping the same story in part. One of the producers was thinking of going a step further & was going to have her use telepathy to take off his visor & have him shoot her himmself.... But everyone else thought it was a crap idea.

I really just want to know what the story is.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    I saw the trailer on Attack of the Show. I was a bit skeptical until I saw Archangel and Beast. And it looks like there's going to be a huge battle, based on what Patrick Stewart said. I'm wondering though. They seemed to advertise this one almost as if it was going to be the last one...

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
    Years
    SBaby said:
    I saw the trailer on Attack of the Show. I was a bit skeptical until I saw Archangel and Beast. And it looks like there's going to be a huge battle, based on what Patrick Stewart said. I'm wondering though. They seemed to advertise this one almost as if it was going to be the last one...

I think it will be the last one because the first one could of existed on its own but the secong one left a need for more. For a conclusion & these things do tend to come in trilogys.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    I'm really interested to see how they can have Kelsey Grammer as Beast without it seeming silly.

Back