• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X & Y 3DS Friend Code Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Hole Games

Old School Poke Trainer
Years
  • Sorry if there is a thread already made like this and I am sorry if I posted this in the wrong area. I wasn't sure where to post it, haha :)

This thread is designed for those looking for friends to add on their 3DS so they can play with others in Pokemon X & Y when it launches :)

If you would like to add me my friend code is: 2809 - 8413 - 4054
    I will be getting Pokemon X at launch!

I look forward to playing with people here in the community!

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Normally I'd say sharing is caring, but when we have available spaces for putting our friend codes in our signature, profile pages, and post bit a thread like this [anywhere] simply becomes unnecessary.

If you haven't put your friend code(s) in your profile's About Me yet, here's how:

Go to your User Control Panel and select "Edit Your Details." Scroll to where it says Additional Information and look for the space to put in all of your Pokémon gaming friend codes. You'll find it at the lower end of the page. To put in your specific 3DS Friend Code, then right below the friend code subsection, you'll notice Gaming Information. Here's the place to put your 3DS friend code for others to see from your post bit.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back