• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread **Read First Post**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 1, 2014
    Anyone have a Dragon safari with Shellgon?

All I have is Pancham, Machoke, and Hariyama.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 10, 2014
    Hey all! So im in great need of a ditto safari! Im trying to get ready for VGC and im running out of time! :( Ive been looking for days! If you have a ditto safari please add! Also, if you are in need of EV dittos, Ill be more than happy to trade you them from your safari. Anything to be able to finally get one of these things! Thanks a bunch!

FC: 5327-1005-9998

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 14, 2014
    Need Ditto Friend Safari

Hey everyone, I know you've all seen this before but after hours of searching for myself I just can't seem to add anyone with a Ditto in their Friend Safari.

Not really interested in trading, I'd rather have some one added so I can catch them myself when need be.

FC: 3024-6252-3010
    IGN: Red
    FS: Pachirisu - Stunfisk - Luxio

Thanks to anyone who can help, not a huge fan of starting threads but I'm running out of options :(
    Please message me if you have added.

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 2, 2014
    Hi guys just bumping my fc if you want please add me.
    If you add me pm me so I can add you back.

Thanks

FC 3926-5636-6338
    Safari Fighting with machoke, pancham and riolu

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Feb 2, 2014
    Hi, haven't reached friend safari yet but wanted to increase my friends list so I'm ready for when I do. My fc is 040462873353
    Once you've added me PM me your fc and I'll add you.

Thanks

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2014
    Hello, people!

My friendcode: 3179-6470-9644 - My safari is steel type: magnemite, skarmory klefki.

Send me a PM if you add me so I can add you back!

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 12, 2014
    Looking for friend safari with eggexcute, I have access to a ditto safari so Ill trade a 3 IV ditto for this

Cat_less

Reap what you sow
    Years
  • Looking for a ditto safari

Hello everyone, I recently learned about breeding flawless Pokémon and I'm looking for somebody with an normal safari that has dittos in it. I hope somebody can help me with this, any kind of help will be much appreciated c:

Years
  • Ponyta friend safari?

Hi everyone!~
    I'm new! I've been shiny hunting for a week hatching eggs and have gotten nothing and I hit over 1300 this after noon :( but a friend of mine suggested I try Shiny Ponyta hunting in a friend safari. Though no one on my list has any, so he said I should ask here :) does anyone have ponyta in their friend safari and would please add me? My friend code is 0216-0867-9203 :)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 19, 2014
    Got access to a ditto safari willing to trade them dittos for something in return pm not vm please

Years
  • Hi just finished the elite 4 and was wondering if someone could add me and let me know what safari type and pokemon i got. fc:1349-6159-3057
    thanks

Iris Mist

Hylian Princess
    Years
  • REPOST:

Still looking for Normal Safari with Eevee. Also looking for Quilladin and Nuzleaf. I am now also looking for some Fire Safaris.

Still lots of space available, so will add anyone who adds me. PM me if you add me so I can add you back.

My Friend Code is 3351-4057-4675, and my friend safari is Rock with Onix, Boldore & Shuckle.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 12, 2014
    Looking for fire and fighting safaris (perferablly with hitmonchan/lee and fraxian)

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 14, 2014
    Hi just finished the elite 4 and was wondering if someone could add me and let me know what safari type and pokemon i got. fc:1349-6159-3057
    thanks

I've added you, please add back and I'll tell you.

REPOST:

Still looking for Normal Safari with Eevee. Also looking for Quilladin and Nuzleaf. I am now also looking for some Fire Safaris.

Still lots of space available, so will add anyone who adds me. PM me if you add me so I can add you back.

My Friend Code is 3351-4057-4675, and my friend safari is Rock with Onix, Boldore & Shuckle.

Added you, needed a shuckle :)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back