• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread **Read First Post**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hey everyone! I'm still expanding my safari.

Please add me! My FC is in my sig and profile.

When you add me, please send a quick comment (VM) with your friend code.

I'm trying to reach 50 friend codes today. Please do share.

Thank you.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2014
    Hey guys, I'm quite new to this community and mainly ended up here when looking to utilize the friend safari feature. Will someone please add me? I still don't know my friend safari type will someone be kind enough to tell me?

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2015
    Desperetly looking for someone with ditto in their friend safari...add me please and I'll give you also a shiny pansear...PM me if you add me...my code is in my sign...thanks ;)

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2015
    I left you a visitor message Typhlosion, you have a ground type safari with Trapinch and Nincada.

Your third Pokemon is a Palpitoad, which came in very hand since I didn't have it. So thanks :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2014
    Friend Code:1289-9662-8448.
    Poison type: Swalot; Kakuna; Whirlipede
    Space is no issue.

Last edited:

TheCrystalFlaaffy

Youtube Content Creator
    Years
  • Hey everyone I got a new 3ds and I'm in desperate need of a ditto safari, I'll add anyone though of course :)

I don't know what my safari and I would appreciate it if someone told me. I beat the elite four and I'm on my game often. Just PM if you add me, I don't check my VMs too often so PM is the best method if you want to contact me.

My FC is in my signature :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2014
    Figured it out I have:

Fighting type mienfoo,Throh,Riolu

feel free to add me

FC: 2707-1691-9938

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2014
    Friend Code:2509-2540-2872
    Psychic safari with abra , feel free to add me and pm me to let me know. thanks

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2014
    Have dragon Safari axew and noibat
    FCC: 3368-2173-2360
    Message me if you add me plz :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2014
    Hello Everyone im in need of someone with a Normal Type Safari with a Ditto. Your help is greatly appreciated. FC is :4184-2045-3902 Safari Type is GHOST:1.Shuppet 2. pumpkaboo 3. Spiritomb. Pm so i can add everyone in need.

ANBURob

ANBURob
    Years
  • Hello I am new to this community and also new to using forums. I want to make some friends on Pokemon X and Y that I can battle with! I prefer people that like to use unique and not often used Pokemon (doesn't matter too much though).

If you have any Pokemon from previous gens I would really appreciate some leftovers you may have! I really would love to have a Frisk (dream world ability) Furret since it's my favorite Pokemon and I would like to have a decent ability instead of having to use Keen Eye >:( .

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2014
    Amburob, this thread is only related to safari, I might be new to the forum as well but i am sure there are loads of different sections where you can look for people interested in battle and a frisk furret :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2014
    Hi everyone still looking for fc's for my safari.
    My safari is fighting with machoke, pancham and riolu.
    If you add me pm me your fc and i'll add you back.

FC 3926-5636-6338

Thanks

Years
    • Seen Feb 29, 2024
    Currently looking for Ditto safari! Hit me up with a PM if you can, my details are in my sig :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back