• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread **Read First Post**

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiverStyxx

- Vaporeon Rules The Styxx! -
Years
Pokemon Y IGN: Styxx
Pokemon Y FC: 1263.7544.6559
My Friend Safari Pokemon: Fairy Type Containing Spritzee, Floette, Dedenne!

If you add me please PM me your friend code and your safari type and pokemon! I would love types with starter pokemon and interesting pokemon! I will add almost anyone unless I have every pokemon from your safari! Even if you have one I dont have I will still add you!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 2, 2020
Hi my safari is fire and has slugma, pansear, and fletchinder.

I am looking for Ditto safaris, smeargle but preety much any since I dont have that many registered. Pm me with what you have and your friend code.

Lihtal

Castle Guard
Years
Hello! Im looking for either a ghost (chandelure, gastly) or a Ice (Snover, Bergmite) Safari! I know my Safari is not that fancy but hey Pm if you can, i will make sure to add you in the evening! :) (oh i also add anyone) FC in signature

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
Years
Still looking for some safaris. If anyone has a safari with Quilladin or a safari with Ditto, please send me a PM so we can exchange codes :)

Erro Smith

Grandson of the Pokeball company
Years
Hello good people. My Safari, like many others, has positively the WORST Pokémon inside it D:
Bibarel, Floatzel and the only good one is- Frogadier! But, if you would like a better chance of CATCHING a Frogadier with PROTEAN ability, than feel free to visit! I love visiting other peoples friend safaris so let's trade friend codes? :D
Mine is; 3196-4652-7075

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 24, 2017
looking for Excadrill, sandshrew, breloom safari pm me
I have inkay pawniard and crawdaunt

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2016
Looking for friends to add into my FC. People say the more the merrier!

Candyspider

The cotton candy archanid
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 14, 2016
Looking for an eevee safari or even just an eevee with Anticipation.

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 27, 2022
Dear Internet,

I'd really appreciate a friend safari with Eevee or Togepi or any of the starters, particularly Ivysaur and Wartortle. Thank you c:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 21, 2014
Hey Everyone,

I'm looking for somebody with a Ninetales in their Friend Safari. If you have such a safari, PM me. The Pokemon in my safari are: Boldore, Dugtrio, and Gastrodon.

Thanks

Last edited:

DynamicD

Metagross Fan
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 22, 2015
Hello everybody, I only have a couple of friends slots left. Add me now before they fill up! PM me if you do, and anybody is welcome to friend me!

TheMarkCrafter

roses are red, violets are blue, i used to break r
Years
Hey everyone, I want a safari with Chansey, please :)

My safari isn't the best but I got Azumarill, Floatzel and Krabby.

If you have a Chansey safari make sure to PM/VM to tell me if you added me..

Later!

Years
Please add me. Anyone with ditto would be nice but any will do I have lots of room.

PM ME IF WILL ADD ASAP

Can anyone tell me what 3 I have also

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 28, 2014
Hi, i finished the League two days ago. But i don't know what my Friend Safari is. Can anyone tell me trough a PM? When i know what my Friend Safari is, then i place is here.

My Friend Code is: 0361-7487-5231

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 17, 2014
Does anyone have a friend code for electric with luxio
Please and thank you

Years
  • Seen Apr 3, 2014
Guys please help me out! I'm looking for someone with an eevee in their friend safari. Feel free to pm or vm me. I will also tell you what is in your safari.

I have nuzleaf, absol, and sneasle

I'll be checking constantly!

Years
  • Seen Mar 19, 2024
Looking for Friend Safari with Poliwhirl - Signature shows info and FC, PM me if you have it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back