• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread **Read First Post**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    Those interested to find out what they're safari is add me :) I'll be online through out the day so message me.

SEND ME A PM

I have a psychic safari: Grumpig, wobbuffet and Gothita
    FC: 5386-9308-2388

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2014
    Hello, I'm new to the site, here's my friend code 2552-2545-4689, not sure what i have, Pm if u added me. Cheers.

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2014
    Hey guys. I've recently beat the game and am looking for friends for safari. I don't know why type i have and i don't have many friends with 3ds. Add me please, hit me up with a PM letting me know you added me. I'll check nightly if i got any messages.

Code

2638-0029-9322

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2016
    On a slightly unrelated note but still about the friend safari, does the person you add need to own Pokemon X and/or Y for them to appear in the safari? such as if you've got a friend on your friend list who doesn't play Pokemon, would they still have a safari with 2 Pokemon because they're on the list or is the friend safari for friends who also have the game? (if that makes sense)

Dragneil

Lightning Trainer
    Years
  • On a slightly unrelated note but still about the friend safari, does the person you add need to own Pokemon X and/or Y for them to appear in the safari? such as if you've got a friend on your friend list who doesn't play Pokemon, would they still have a safari with 2 Pokemon because they're on the list or is the friend safari for friends who also have the game? (if that makes sense)

I believe as long as they have a friend code they don't need the game to have a safari type and as you said you will only be able to see the first 2

Years
  • Hello! I have no idea what's in my Friend Safari, so if someone would like to check for me, it would be much appreciated. My FC is 4742-5925-8558 and in-game name is Elise. PM or VM me your FC and I'll add you. Thank you. :)

Edit: Apparently my safari is Poison with Garbodor, Gloom, and Toxicroak.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2014
    Hey im not sure what my type or pokemon are so can someone tell me? My code is 3368-2609-5515

Hey im not sure what my type or pokemon are so can someone tell me? My code is 3368-2609-5515. In game name is jack

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    Those interested to find out what they're safari is add me I'll be online through out the day so message me.

SEND ME A PM

I have a psychic safari: Grumpig, wobbuffet and Gothita
    FC: 5386-9308-2388

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2014
    Hey looking for more people to add please pm me yours. If someone could tell me my safari type that would be great!!! FC 5129-2369-9449

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2014
    Hey looking for more friend codes, pm me and I will add you back asap
    my details are in my signature

Azu

Don't touch my milk.
    Years
  • How do updates happen? 'Cause I changed my username and now I happen to know my friend Safari Type and first 2 Pokémon (I already send in a request).

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2014
    Hey feel free to add me, My fc 2552-2545-4689. I've got aipom, loudred and ditto! Pm if u added me.

Akuryou Inushii

Reliant Cain
    Years
  • Looking for a Fairy-type Safari with Swirlix, or a Fire-type Safari with Pyroar! PM me if you have one!

Edit: Got Swirlix! All I need is a Pyroar Safari.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back