• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread **Read First Post**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2014
    Can anyone help me? I wanna know what Friend Safari type do i have, my friend code is 3540-0517-1636. Tell me your friend code too.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2014
    I need a ditto friend safari asap. my info is below. let me know when you add, so i can add back.

Also looking for eevee!!!

After that, will be accepting any and all!

Last edited:
    Years
  • If anyone wants to add me, I'm okay with it. Just quote me or VM/PM me on here.

IGN: Jake
    FC: 3625-9582-7097
    Safari: Fire
    Pokemon: Pansear, Larvesta, Ninetales

I don't really have any Pokemon that I'm looking for in particular so you can just add me if you want any of the Pokemon in my Safari.

LicensedJet

Playing Pokémon Y ~
    Years
  • I'm in search of a Safari containing Dusclops but will add anyone.
    Let me know through PM if you've added me and I'll add you back as soon as I can!
    Friend code is in my signature, thanks :)

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • My info once again for anyone who needs it - I'm about 40% full on Friend (have about 39) I'm 60% full, - still have room for a few more.

Pokemon Y IGN: Maria
    3DS Friend Code: 4871-3995-3493
    Steel Safari - Pokemon: Magneton - Skarmory - Excadrill

Send me a PM if you need my Steel Safari Pokemon. All the Safari Pokemon I had been searching for, I already have.

Last edited:

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    My type is Fire and I have Ponyta, Slugma, and Ninetales. My FC is 5412-9925-7131.

Last edited:

Turbo_Dee

DisrespectDead
    Years
  • Just recently beat the elite four, and as I have no real life friends that play Pokemon (yeah, I know), I would really appreciate anyone adding me, as I'm not fussed which Pokemon are to be found. If it's not to much hassle I would also like someone to tell me the type of safari I have.

Friend Code: 1006-0193-6415
    IGN: Roose Bolton

I'll likely fire off a few PM's on here and would appreciate the same in return. Suppose I should go about adding my FC to my signature!

Edit: Noticed a lot of people that need Ditto, I guess I was lucky enough to receive Ditto in a wonder trade when I was only a few hours into the game!

Found out my type is water and my pokemon are Panpour, Wartortle and Frogadier.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2017
    if anyone has a grass poison steel ground water electric dragon or flying friend safaris please PM or VM me your FC. i dont know mine so if someone can tell me that would be great

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2014
    I need someone to look at my friend safari to see which Pokemon i have and if anyone can please add my friend code 4914-4482-5047. PM me if you add me with your friend code.

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2014
    Reposting, people feel free to add me! I have room! My details are in my signature.

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2014
    Hey everyone add me!
    FC 3024-6658-3700
    I'm Bug Type with Butterfree, Masquerain, and Vivillon
    I'm really looking for someone with a Ditto in their safari but I'll add all!
    PM me once added

Ari Niko

Sincerity
    Years
  • Hey there! I have a water type friend safari with:
    1. Krabby
    2. Quagsire
    3. Azumarill
    My code is: 5026-4431-0126

If you wanna add, please PM or VM me! I'm really looking for a normal type safari for a Ditto above all else, but I'll gladly add anyone!

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2014
    I have a Fighting type Safari, Sawk - Mienfoo - Breloom. Looking for all people to add me, just want lots of FCs. PM me :)

1461 - 7456 - 2647 is my friend code.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2014
    If people are still looking for Ditto's, PM me and i'll hook you up. Just have something interesting to offer in return.

ElGuapoAssassin

Lord Of Dragons
    Years
  • Really need some more people on my list, would appreciate an add just message me if you add me so I can add you back.

Years
  • My Code is
    3497-0966-5465
    Add me! And send me a PM so I can add you back ! ^-^

UPDATE: Safari is Fighting- Mankey, Throh, and Breloom (:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2021
    Friend code: 0018-0668-9086
    idk what my type and pokemon is. I will be greatefull if anybody could find it out for me :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back