• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread **Read First Post**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
Years
  • Hey guys, I have a ghost Safari (Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Drifblim).
    5043- 2794-2826. Please PM me or hit me up via skype before adding me and give me yours. Also, tell me what your safari is.

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2014
    sure ill add you mine is :0189-8926-6797 have no idea what is in my safari other people add me as well

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2015
    Hey again all

I've just cleared some 40+ people from my friends list for numerous reasons. I was wondering if anyone would be so kind as to add my Friend code ^_^

There are some particular pokemon I am after but I am willing to add more or less anybody:

• Normal: Kecleon.
    • Fighting: Breloom / meditite / machoke.
    • Water: Krabby.
    • Grass: Swadloon / Sawsbuck / Maractus.
    • Psychic: Drowzee / Sigilyph / Girafarig.
    • Flying: Farfetch'd / Swanna / Rufflet / Hawlucha.
    • Ground: Palpitoad.
    • Ice: Snover.
    • Bug: Pinsir / Beautifly.
    • Dragon: Dragonair.
    • Ghost: Drifblim / Spiritomb.
    • Dark: Mightyena / Vullaby / Cacturne / Sableye / Inkay.
    • Steel: Mawile / Ferroseed / Forretress/ Koffing / Klang / Bronzong / Excadrill.
    • Fairy: Kirlia / Mawile / Spiritzee / swirlix / Clefairy / Floette.
    Those are the primary ones I'm after, I don't have any steel safari zones atm and only one Fairy. As I said I'm willing to add more or less anyone but if you have one of those I'd be most grateful!

MY safari Pokemon are in my sig (nosepass / Pupitar / Barbaracle)
    My FC is: 4914-3939-0727

Take care ^_^

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hi there, I recently restarted my game so I don't know what my safari is at the moment. Let me know if you add me please and I'm also on the Vivillon hunt.

Also, if you happen to know someone who would be as kind as to have a ditto safari and would add me then delete me I'd really appreciate it, but that's just me being gullible.

My FC is 1177-8133-5398.
    Cheers.

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2014
    Anybode has a ditto safari?

My code is 3024-6619-6609

Evybody is free to add me just send mea pm

Years
  • Anybody have a Ditto safari? My FC is in my signature and PM me when you add me so I can add you back.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Bumping again, in case anyone is in need of my safari. All the info you will need is in my sig! if you want to add me, make sure you send me a PM that includes your FC, safari type and the Pokemon that are found in your safari!

Years
  • I've just added my code and what information I know of to the list provided. My friend code is: 1736-1801-1953, and my in game name is Evan. I know only know of two Pokemon in my Friend Safari, and it is Bug with Cascoon and Venomoth. Please message me if you would like to exchange codes!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2014
    adding all friends prefer a steel safari but i will add anyone pm FC 1220-7568-4642

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2015
    Hey again all

I've just cleared some 40+ people from my friends list for numerous reasons. I was wondering if anyone would be so kind as to add my Friend code ^_^

There are some particular pokemon I am after but I am willing to add more or less anybody:

• Fire: Larvesta.
    Those are the primary ones I'm after, I don't have any steel safari zones atm and only one Fairy. As I said I'm willing to add more or less anyone but if you have one of those I'd be most grateful!

MY safari Pokemon are in my sig (nosepass / Pupitar / Barbaracle)
    My FC is: 4914-3939-0727

Take care ^_^
    I have larvesta in my safari. Will add you later since I'm still at school.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2014
    Hi guys,

I am new here:signed up just for this!

My friend code is: 4785-5506-1776

I havnt had pokemon y very long and I am looking to fill my friend list. I am also looking for that ditto!

Please PM me with your friend code and I will add you.

Sebastian_Sommer

Rocket grunt
    Years
  • I'm currently looking for someone who has a safari containing solrock, lunatone or chansey. My FC is 3625-8591-5063. My safari is a rock type which contains magcargo, dweeble and Binacle.

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2016
    Hey, all! Lots of room in my friends list to add more of you. If you'd like a Dark-type Safari, then please feel free to add me by sending me a PM or VM. I will add everyone who asks. My FC is in my sig, along with the Pokémon in my Friend Safari. Thanks and hope to hear from you all soon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back