• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread **Read First Post**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 20, 2017
    Looking for a Poison type Friend Safari with Whirlipede. Will add anyone though. If you add me Please send me a Private Message with your Friend code and In Game Name. My FC is 1822-0140-9252

Years
  • Hey guys ! So far I have literally no friends on my friend safari, and I REALLY wanna give it a try ! Since I've not took part in it yet, I don't know what my type is. But I'd greatly appreciate it if someone added me ~

Friend Code: 3668 - 9107 - 3550

(OT: I also trade / competitive battle if anyone wants to add for those reasons)

Thanks ^^

-----------------------
    Thank you for everyones help ! I actually have a Fire Safari: Charmeleon, Pansear and Fletchinder. Feel free to add - just PM [:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2014
    what safari do i have?

anyone willing to let me know?

fc - 5215-1030-1746
    IGN - King

Pokemon X

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2014
    Ok thank you. Adding 1 min

It says The friend code is not valid. i tried 3 times :/

bump............................

Last edited:

Iris Mist

Hylian Princess
    Years
  • REPOST with new info:

Pokemon X: Still looking for Normal Safari with Eevee. Also looking for Quilladin and Nuzleaf. I am now also looking for some Fire Safaris.

Pokemon Y: I just purchased a new 2DS with Pokemon Y. I haven't completed the game yet, so only 2 Pokemon appear at this time.

Since I haven't completed Y yet, I'm mostly looking for friend codes for X (Rock Safari) but will add anyone on Y as well, (Poison Safari) All info is in my sig. Let me know which friend code you add so I know which system I need to add you on :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2014
    Need dat Ditto safari

Like the title says if you have a ditto safari and have room on your friends list please help me out pm me! Thanks ^.^

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2014
    anyone wanna help me find out what safari i have?

fc - 5215-1030-1746
    IGN - King

if you have ditto safari please let me know

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2014
    Hello everyone! I'm also just looking for any new friends, please feel free to send me a request. FC 3196-4565-1530

DynamicD

Metagross Fan
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2015
    looking for some good safaris, but feel free to add me anyways!

Years
  • I desperately need friends for the safari and I only have one and I hang out with her at least once a week.
    Friend code: 5172 - 1381 - 3007
    Safari type: Poison, I don't what Pokemon is available so I'll have to ask my friend.

Years
  • I'm looking for anyone with a Piloswine in their safari but I will add anyone who asks. Friend code is in my sig. I have electric type but I can't remember who was all in it. Let me know if you add me. :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back