• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread **Read First Post**

Status
Not open for further replies.

AsuraMachina

Who Am I?
Years
  • Heylo! Add my FC 0962 9962 0943
    Message me if you add and give me your fc too!
    Could a nice person tell me whats in my safari :)?

A ditto safari person would be nice!

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2015
    Hey there! I'll write my FC in this thread as well. My Friend safari is Electric type and while I'm sure there are Emolga and Luxio, I'm not really sure what there is next. I'll accept every friend request I'll receive, provided that you let me notice by a PM or visitor message here in forum. C ya!
    0533 - 5312 - 4659.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 31, 2014
    My fc and safari are in my sig, I'm running low on space so i can really only add people with safaris i need at this point (sorry). atm i need: Dark, Fire, or Dragon safaris

Xerneas_X

Raven
    Years
  • My Friendcode is 3325-2732-4817, feel free to add me, and just quote this message in a reply here and I will check back daily for the next couple of days or send me a Private Message with your friendcode to make sure I get it, and I'll add you back
    X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread **Read First Post**
    !

My Friend Safari is Water:
    Krabby, Gyarados, and Azumarill

Last edited:
    Years
  • Looking for any friend safari's that contain any of the following:

* Paras
    * Venomoth
    * Dewgong *Caught*
    * Drowzee *Caught*
    * Krabby *Caught*
    * Xatu
    * Girafarig
    * Forretress
    * Phanpy
    * Tyrogue
    * Beautifly *Caught*
    * Cascoon
    * Nuzleaf
    * Nosepass *Caught*
    * Tropius
    * Shelgon *Caught*
    * Bronzong
    * Spiritomb *Caught*
    * Lillipup
    * Tranquill
    * Excadrill
    * Whirlipede
    * Maractus
    * Minccino
    * Joltik
    * Klang
    * Rufflet
    * Vullaby
    * Larvesta *Caught*
    * Swirlix *Caught*

If you have any of these, please pm me so I can add you :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Mar 10, 2016
    My friend code is 1048-9289-6798. I'm looking for any friends to add me. But we have to wait until I get home for spring break in few months because I have no Internet at my school for 3DS games. I forgot to tell you guys that I'm Rock with Dwebble, Pupitar, and Barbaracle. Just pm me and I will respond back as soon as possible.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Not sure whats in my safari, if someone wants to find out for me, that would be great.. Presently looking for a Ditto Safari (joins the club) and I'm also looking for a Poison one with Nidorans. If you decide to take my safari for a spin, please let me know whats in it :) (also would be nice for FC exchange)

Info is in the sig :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2014
    Hi everyone,

Just joined and I of course am looking for a Ditto friend safari. Will add anyone who adds me back, I have no idea what my safari type is. My code is 3695-0546-1156

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2016
    Does anyone have a kecleon safari? I'm not sure what I have, i am still getting used to the friend safari. My friend code is 4227-2154-4760

Thanks.

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2014
    Not sure whats in my safari, if someone wants to find out for me, that would be great.. Presently looking for a Ditto Safari (joins the club) and I'm also looking for a Poison one with Nidorans. If you decide to take my safari for a spin, please let me know whats in it :) (also would be nice for FC exchange)

Info is in the sig :)
    Hi everyone,

Just joined and I of course am looking for a Ditto friend safari. Will add anyone who adds me back, I have no idea what my safari type is. My code is 3695-0546-1156

Does anyone have a kecleon safari? I'm not sure what I have, i am still getting used to the friend safari. My friend code is 4227-2154-4760

Thanks.

I have added all 3 of you. Add me back (my info is in my sig) and I can tell you what your safaris are and whats in them. Type is quick/instant, finding all 2-3 pokemon can sometimes take a little longer (I get a lot of streaks for some reason). :)

Persephoni

A.K.A ~Sierra-Bella~
    Years
  • Looking for more Friend Safari's. Feel free to send me a message with your Friend Code and I will get back to you asap. Especially looking for Friend Safari's which include Eevee. My Information should be in my signature. Thanks.

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
  • Hey all, been kinda lazy these last few weeks not a whole lotta Pokemon, more Fire Emblem really. Anyway if you want to add me my Fc is in my sig, My safari is Water with Gyarados, Octillery and Frogadier. I'll add back anyone who adds me.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    I'm reposting my FC, since I still have some room. :3
    0061-1111-6462
    I have a Rock safari.
    PM me if you'll add me. PM me the details of my safari as well, since I forgot to write them down. >.>

Will add you guys back when I get home.

Also, I'm looking for someone with Ditto in their safari.
    PM me so I can add you and we'll just need to be online at the same time, and then you can remove me so you can have room again while I can enjoy your Ditto safari. :3

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2014
    Looking for more Friend Safari's. Feel free to send me a message with your Friend Code and I will get back to you asap. Especially looking for Friend Safari's which include Eevee. My Information should be in my signature. Thanks.

I have added you. Not sure what my safari is but I have a lot of 3-4 IV eevees that I can trade you.

Nyler
    3695-0546-1156

Added you - mine is 3695-0546-1156

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back