• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread **Read First Post**

Status
Not open for further replies.

DynamicD

Metagross Fan
Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2015
    Bumping my FC, I'm accepting any FC! Although mostly looking for Fairy, Eevee and Spiritomb safaris.

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2014
    For anyone posting looking for FCs. If you know your Safari type AND the pokemon in it, could you please either post it alongside your FC or put it in your signature?

Cheers! :D

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2014
    Hi, im accepting any requests for friends in the 3ds. Just add me, pm if you want :D

FC: 0705-3924-6098

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2014
    Name: piotr766
    My friendcode: 2122-6684-8700
    Pokémons: Pachirisu, Stunfisk, Zebstrika

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2014
    Hey ^^

FC: 0576-5360-5119

Electric typed, with Emolga, Stunfisk and Manectric... *forlorn sigh*

I'll probably be Pm-ing/posting a lot of visitor messages. I'll be looking forward to helping eachother catch 'em all! ^^

Years
  • Hey everybody!
    FC: 5386-7545-2805
    I'm not sure what my safari type or Pokemon are. If anybody would like to add me and tell me what Type and Pokemon my safari have it would be greatly appreciated!
    I'll add anybody just send me a PM :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2014
    Hi guys really looking for some ice-type safaris but will add anyone - My friend code is 0791 2745 6081 - pm me so i know to add you back :)

LyokoGirl5000

Lyoko Princess
    Years
  • I'm really looking for a Ditto Safari. I might add others depending on the Safari. I have a Fairy Safari with Dedenne, Swirlix and Floette. 0173-1430-4229

Mikazuki

"Someday, I will..."
    Years
  • Don't know what's in my safari cuz I just finished the game but if I could get some
    Adds and some friend codes maybe some one will tell me. Ill post in google doc as soon as I know what is in my safari! Thanks guys. Please add me and let me know yor code so I can add back!

3668-9185-5171
    Name is Sider
    In game Dustin

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2016
    Looking for some friends safari to fill my Pokedex, also need someone with Ghost/Gastly safari, please any help is appreciated. Leave comment/inbox me with your info, thank you friends.

Edit: My Safari is Normal-Type with Kecleon, Aipom and Eevee :)

FC: 0232-8976-8336
    Name: Mem3

I love battling and willing to take anyone on! I wanna be the very best~

Last edited:

UniVolt

All about attack
    Years
  • Looking for any friend safari.

Mines is in my sig

Drop me a pm.

Especially looking for anything with a Nuzleaf.

Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2014
    Hiya, I want to share my friend safari It's a Fairy Type safari.
    If anyone wants to add me, feel free to do so then pm me your friend code so i can add you as well.

My FC: 5086-2517-3818

Last edited:
    Years
  • Looking for a Ninetales Safari so I can breed my own Shiny Vulpix in a Luxury Ball once I complete the Pokedex. I haven't beat the game yet, so I don't know what my own Safari has. PM me if you're willing to help me with the Ninetales and want a mystery Safari :) Thanks

~Pokemon Y~
    Game Name: Kylie
    Friend Code: 2766-9325-9083

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2014
    I need to know what my pokemn are in Friend safari, all I know is that it's flying type. PM with your safari info and let me know :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2014
    I have a ghost type safari but I'm not sure what pokemon are in my FS.

IGN: DustinRF
    FC: 0791-2717-2099

I will add everyone, though looking for a fire type safari.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back