• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread **Read First Post**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2015
    Hello guys, I am trying to start a Lucio breeding line and need some help, although I have a few friends on my 3DS I have yet to find anyone with an Electric-Safari, if any one has one please PM me with info it would help greatly and of course I wouldn't mind giving away one of my perfect Shinx once I finish my breed if someone can help :)

Hey I added you like 2 weeks ago, could you add me, please?

1134-7444-3415

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2015
    Just something to tell you, my requests have now changed somewhat. I'm now looking for Fairy-type Safaris, as well as Dark-types. I'm still looking for Fire & Water-types, however I'm going to be more selective as to what's in them.

My code's 3711-6875-3134, & I've got an Electric safari with Dedenne, Pikachu, & Manectric.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2014
    Looking for friend safaris and trades

Fc 298167910564 pm with friend codes

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2014
    Friend Safari With Drowzee

I've been trying to get a hold of people for a few days now on a friend safari with a drowzee in it. And if I replied to the sticky'd post of the friend code i'd probably not get a response. So I asked now, on my own thread, if anyone has one please add me
    IGN: Donovan
    FC: 3909-8002-5536

Years
  • Ditto safari anyone?

alright guys .
    I've been looking for someone with a ditto safari for ages now so if someone here has a ditto safari please add me would really appreciate it ay. My friend code is 0104 0739 1744
    cheers

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2014
    Hi ther Evert one i'm new on this forum and looking for a larvitar safari and dragon whit atleast gabite or feaxure
    I have à dragon safari whit noibat druddigon garbite
    My fc is 5043-3031-4921
    Pm me is you add me so i can add you

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2014
    If anyone has drowzee please add me FC: 3909-8002-5536 IGN: Donovan

Last edited:

RustyJay#17

Flame Artist
    Years
  • My Friend Safari is fighting but I forgot the Pokemon that are in it. Add me and PM what they are so I can add to my signature.

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2014
    If anyone has a Friend Safari with Tranquill or Palpitoad, please add me and PM me!

Lethality

Teh Trueblade
    Years
  • I've still got some open slots so anyone can feel free to add me. My FC and safari info should be in my sig and I'm also accepting battles now.

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2014
    Hi there. I'm new to Pokemon Community and if anyone is looking for a Psychic type Safari. Then I'm your guy. If you like to battle or trade, that is good too. I battle with no legendary and I also battle in singles and teams. If your also looking for another person to coop battle with, that is good as well.

Pokemon Y
    IGN: Maikeru
    Friend Code: 0104-0906-4535
    Safari: Drowzee, Espurr, and Duosion

Pokemon X
    Coming soon...

P.s. Poke theft not tolerated
    \m/_(-_-)_\m/

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2014
    Thought I'd cast my lot, so to speak.

4012 - 4835 - 6691

Unfortunately, I don't know either the Type or inhabitants of my Safari. Moreover, please PM me if you wish to add me (not like it needs to be said)...and maybe again when you learn what my Safari is all about (and can edit this post or update my signature to reflect said information).

EDIT: Turns out mine is Fighting Type. Known inhabitants are Pancham and Mienfoo. Stay tuned.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2023
    I'm running out of space on my friends list, I'm looking for mainly water, fire and normal safaris with eevee PM me if you've added me my info is in the sig

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back