• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread **Read First Post**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Anyone want to do a 2 on 2 Battle?

Anyone interested in doing a 2 on 2 battle with my and a friend? Let me know. My friend code is 1950-9269-6393. My names John. Will probably be up for another 45 minutes or so. Let me know!

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2014
    My 3DS FC: 1392-5889-4660

I will as everyone from this page and page before so add me. I dont know what my Safari Pokemons are so i would be greatful if some1 can write me :) Thank you!

PM ME IF SOME1 ADD ME WITH YOUR FC

Bump my FC. Add me then MSG me your FC so i will add everyone who msg me back. My Safari is Water with Frogadier and more

MoonPoke

--Pokemon Strategist--
    Years
  • Hi everyone!! Can anyone add me? My name is Cooper. I don't know what type of safari I have.

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2014
    Hi everyone,
    would like to have some friends for trades/battles/safari..
    My FC is 4527-9187-7056.
    Please let me know yours as well!

Thanks

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    If you need my safari, add my FC and send me a PM with your safari type and the known Pokémon that are found there and I will add you back.

Years
  • Hi there^^ I've submitted my SZ datas, but as you can see you can see them also in my signature.
    Send me a PM if you want to add me :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2014
    Add my friend code and let me know what my safari is. Pm me so I can add you

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2014
    Hi ther Evert one i'm new on this forum and looking for a larvitar safari and dragon whit atleast gabite or feaxure
    I have à dragon safari whit noibat druddigon garbite
    My fc is 5043-3031-4921
    Pm me is you add me so i can add you
    Bump still looking for fc and safari whit Aron larvitar

Cameo

Superior heat protecter!
    Years
  • Hello there! :D Just looking for new friends to add, nothing special actually.

My friend code is 4656-6591-8000 and I have Xatu, Sigiglyph and Grumpig. PM me your friend code or post it on my wall so I know to add you back.

Thank you~

The Feves

Pikamon Pokéchu
    Years
  • Looking to expand my Safari Friends a little bit more. My Safari and FC details are in my sig.

Looking for Fire, Normal, Psychic, and Dragon safaris but I'm accepting of all other types, so feel free to add me, just make sure to PM me so I can add you back!

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2014
    Just want to post and let everyone know that my 3ds and copy of Pokemon X (I don't own Y) has been stolen. Therefore, my code and safari information no longer relate to me. :(

I will post again when I finally get another 3ds and another copy of pokemon. In the meantime, please do not add me and if you can help me locate my stolen 3ds that would be greatly appreciated.

Thankfully, of the 400+ pokemon I had I can slowly get them back (a friend is able to give me his event Torchic), but I lost a shiny Noibat and that's what hurts the most. :(

As said, when I can bring myself to get another 3ds and another pokemon and start from scratch I'll post in this thread. I will still be somewhat active in terms of my PMs but likely won't spend much time in this thread until then.

Edit: GAH! I just realised some awesome person had given me a Rotom as well. ><

Last edited:

DynamicD

Metagross Fan
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2015
    Just want to post and let everyone know that my 3ds and copy of Pokemon X (I don't own Y) has been stolen. Therefore, my code and safari information no longer relate to me. :(

I will post again when I finally get another 3ds and another copy of pokemon. In the meantime, please do not add me and if you can help me locate my stolen 3ds that would be greatly appreciated.

Thankfully, of the 400+ pokemon I had I can slowly get them back (a friend is able to give me his event Torchic), but I lost a shiny Noibat and that's what hurts the most. :(

As said, when I can bring myself to get another 3ds and another pokemon and start from scratch I'll post in this thread. I will still be somewhat active in terms of my PMs but likely won't spend much time in this thread until then.
    That sucks big time, man :/
    I'm sorry that your 3DS was stolen. I lost my PokeWalker that had the main trios of 3rd and 4rth gen :/

Anywho, I'm accepting anybody's friend code, but please do PM me if you add me.

Years
  • Hello all! I hope everyone is having a fine day today. I know I am, are you? :)

Anyways, I'm in a desperate need of a ditto safari! I've been searching and no luck yet!

I'm wondering if ditto safaris ran out or something?

If someone has a ditto safari, please, let's exchange FC.

Please VM ASAP so we can end my hunt for a ditto safari.

My friend code is in my signature.

Have a wonderful day everyone! :D

Bump. Please can someone help me?

I will trade you a shiny.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back