• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread **Read First Post**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Add Me :)

My FC: 2809-9470-2030
    IGN: idracab

Send me a PM with your FC and ill add you if you added me

Last edited:

UB3R_N00B

I am UB3R_N00B! Watch me fail!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2014
    Add me need for friends to help with dex and friend safaris and trades :)

My fc is in signature but if you cant see it here it is again!

FC: 0533 - 6150 - 6184
    IGN: -Sylvitar-

Margaery Tyrell

Growing Strong
    Years
  • I believe my Safari is bug type, but I'm not altogether certain what pokemon are in it.

Feel free to add me! :3

Also, I'm looking for a safari with a haunter.

FC: 4871-4185-2631

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2014
    If anyone has a Ninetails in their safari, please add me and send me a PM with your FC.

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2014
    It appears that I'm one of those people with Ditto's in their safari, so i thought why not abuse a little.

I'm looking for people with Dragonair, Shelgon, Charmeleon, Abra, Rhydon and Smeargle.

Pm me, and we'll share friend codes.

When I've found people with those Pokes, I'll be more than happy to add as many of you as I can

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2016
    Hello, i currently only have 2 friends for the friend safari so i'm looking for more, my friend code and safari details are in my signature, message me if you add me or for any questions you may have.

DynamicD

Metagross Fan
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2015
    Looking for exotic or uncommon friend safaris! Only a couple of slots left until my list gets full! PM me if you add me!

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2015
    Hi guys!

My safari is poison with Swalot and Gloom. my fc is 1220-6775-9793

Also if you want, i can catch some pokemon from my friends safaris. some of the better ones are: swanna, onix, rhyperior, petilil, wartortle, gyarados, eevee, audino, luxio, there are some others but I can't hold the others in my memory long enough. god help me when I turn 60. >.<

Edit: same as everybody here, I'm looking for ditto's and chansey's. weird that I haven't found anyone yet.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hi everyone. I'm new to this whole FC Exchange thing and I'm just looking for new people to communicate with. My FC is 1822-1048-3144. I'm unaware of my type and Pokémon as I've never tried it before but I'm really looking for an Eevee with Anticipation. Feel free to add me as all FCs are accepted

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2014
    Hello... I'm looking for people to add to my friend list. My safari
    types are ground, and fairy.
    send me a pm, and i'll add who i can. thanks.

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2015
    I'll add anyone! PM me if you've added me though. (Friend Code is in the sig)
    Oh, and I'm looking for anyone with a Frogadier in their Friend Safari!

KillerTyphlosion

Champion
    Years
  • You can add me if you want. My details are in my signature. I am looking for someone who has a friend safari with Chansey. I already pm the people in this thread who have chansey. So check your pm if you are one of them.

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    Please tell me if you add me or send me a message if you want to addd me :)

FC: 5386 9308 2388

Please tell me if you add me or send me a message if you want to addd me :)

FC: 5386 9308 2388

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2021
    Hello, I am just posting because I want you to remove me from the list temporarily. My 3DS broke and I had to get a replacement from Nintendo. I will re-post with the form when I figure out what I have in my new safari, but for now just take me off please. I hope this was on-topic and I didn't just post in the wrong area or something, although I would assume this is on-topic since this is the thread I posted my FC to back in December or so.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back