• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y General Chat and Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

LycaNinja

Werewolf Assassin
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
Apparently Patrice is pronounced as "Pah-Trees"

Get it yet?

I know how to pronounce Patrice (Pah-Trece not Trees)... It's still a first name... She might be called Patrice at some point, but I'm assuming it will be Professor Treename still...

Years
Norse Mythology... Norse Mythology... NORSE MYTHOLOGY...

Check this out...

Yggdrasil looks like this area of the map...
9pPcELm.jpg

Xerneas
Yveltal
Z_____

Team name? Team Ragnarok?
Why do I get the feeling that this is a starter town in Kalos Region???!!!

Well with Black & White, the starter evolutions were leaked literally a couple of weeks before the games release which was in September, I can only assume that we've got a little bit of a wait before we find out the evolutions of these three too.
Yeah you might be right there bro because the only main attraction I personally find in new Pokes are Starter pokes as well as their evolutions

Last edited:

LycaNinja

Werewolf Assassin
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
Why do I get the feeling that this is a starter town in Kalos Region???!!!

Yeah you might be right there bro because the only main attraction I personally find in new Pokes are Starter pokes as well as their evolutions

It's one of the three towns people think is where we start out...

CfxyslO.jpg

My money is still on the one to the left... If it's not that I think it's the one at the bottom... Leaving the tree one as the third most likely... The bottom one will be my first choice if the rumors are all true... I think it's Route 3 in the screenshots so it's likely...

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
Years
So this happened... I guess this confirms these rumors as true...

Spoiler:

Still I don't think it is all accurate to a tee... Fairy should be strong against Ice as well, right?

If anything this makes his rumours even more false.
If anything he's using this post to admit he made them up but covering his tracks by saying he signed a contract of silence.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
If anything he's using this post to admit he made them up but covering his tracks by saying he signed a contract of silence.

Wasn't he the one who leaked the english names of the four new pokemon? If so you could hardly call him a fake. He clearly knows something.

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
Years
Wasn't he the one who leaked the english names of the four new pokemon? If so you could hardly call him a fake. He clearly knows something.

If he did really know something then he would've leaked the 4 new Pokemon before corocoro was leaked, and yet he didn't, which means he didn't even know those 4 new Pokemon were coming, he may have leaked the english names but he couldn't even leak the Pokemon themselves, so his credibility was already challenged.

LycaNinja

Werewolf Assassin
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013

They made him stop leaking information they shared with him, because he is a trusted person and in contact with GameFreak... He was leaking the information through another account to make it seem less legit...

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
If he did really know something then he would've leaked the 4 new Pokemon before corocoro was leaked, and yet he didn't, which means he didn't even know those 4 new Pokemon were coming, he may have leaked the english names but he couldn't even leak the Pokemon themselves, so his credibility was already challenged.

I thought pokebeach got those leaks from him back in February but didn't reveal them until now?

Even so, the fact that he knew the english names before they were announced must mean he knows something and if he knew something there's still a chance he knows more.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jan 5, 2018
I know how to pronounce Patrice (Pah-Trece not Trees)... It's still a first name... She might be called Patrice at some point, but I'm assuming it will be Professor Treename still...

Patrice is a male name, so if it's another male and not a female since we only got a female professor in gen 5 I will be disappointed.

LycaNinja

Werewolf Assassin
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
Patrice is a male name, so if it's another male and not a female since we only got a female professor in gen 5 I will be disappointed.

Patrice is a unisex name... and it's also French meaning Noble... Which makes it even more credible... Patrice is usually feminine so I am guessing it's a female professor...

LycaNinja

Werewolf Assassin
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
So these rumours that he's been providing, are they true or not?

He got a cease and desist order from GameFreak for leaking information they gave him... If they gave him correct information, which they should have, it will be accurate. Its most likely true, but they could change it at anytime and make it false. He was a trusted person to GameFreak and betrayed their trust... So I'm guessing they didn't stop rumors that were false or without a source as they want speculation to surround their games to increase sales...

TL;DR: Yes, unless its old information

I made this for the new typing...

iJUDj0G.png

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
Years

What ?..How can he know what pokemons CoroCoro would reveal ? As Soon as Coro Coro revealed the pokemons , he leaked their English names which came out to be true. He definitely has information but it's entirely possible that he may be adding some stuff.

blue

gucci
Years
Well if it turns out to be true, this Fairy type is looking much more likely which is pretty nice tbh. I'm just wondering how he got all this information so early and why he decided to leak it and breach his trust with GameFreak.

LycaNinja

Werewolf Assassin
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
Well if it turns out to be true, this Fairy type is looking much more likely which is pretty nice tbh. I'm just wondering how he got all this information so early and why he decided to leak it and breach his trust with GameFreak.

This is the third time I've said this... He is an admin on Serebii forums apparently, who has/had a close connection to GameFreak... They probably shared some information like this with trusted sources under NDA so they are prepared for the information and can start writing their articles before they are announced so every website updates at the same time the announcement happens.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Yet Hiro says that the rumor is "incorrect," meaning this guy hasn't fully revealed the given information listed from PokeBeach.

I made this for the new typing...

iJUDj0G.png

Having the new type being SE against Fire seems to rub me the wrong way because the type is already suffering from a certain move regarding sneaky pebbles.

LycaNinja

Werewolf Assassin
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
Yet Hiro says that the rumor is "incorrect," meaning this guy hasn't fully revealed the given information listed from PokeBeach.

Having the new type being SE against Fire seems to rub me the wrong way because the type is already suffering from a certain move regarding sneaky pebbles.

Get your eyes checked chief... Light is SE against Fighting not Fire... Its according to the leak...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back