• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

X/Y IV Giveaway

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2014
    Hey all! Sorry I've been away so long, just with the holidays and then being ill. Will be doing the giveaway again from today and also updating the list but it the meantime if there's anything anyone wants just ask and I'll have a look, for those who have asked for one while I was off if it's still in my box I will pm you and put it on reserve for a max 2 days. I will continue to breed LEGIT pokemon even with the release of pokemon bank and the awful pokegen. May even do requests sometime in the near future depending on time so keep checking back! Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and newyear !

Last edited:

MetalcoreSuit

Pokemon Y user,and future doc.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2014
    Do you still have the M. Relaxed. Shed skin. 31/31/31/31/x/31 dratini?

MetalcoreSuit

Pokemon Y user,and future doc.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2014
    Ok, then the M. Gentle. Rivalry. x/31/31/31/31/31 axew and the M. Impish. Shed skin. 31/31/x/31/31/x dratini

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2014
    Hello, I'm very interested in 2 pokemon:
    Axew - M. Adamant. Mold breaker. 31/31/31/31/31/x
    Dratini - M. Quiet. Shed skin. 31/31/x/31/x/31

My FC is 4570-8344-7342 my in-game name is Matthi.

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2023
    Hey nice person. :3 I'm not interested in stats and natures, I can breed that in myself...
    But if you have any spare Totodile, I'd be very happy to trade for one? I'd sure like to have one for my collection.......

My friend code is:
    1392 5581 4479
    IGN:
    Joseph

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2020
    I don't see anything I want here, but I could give you a Lucky Egg. PM me if you still need one.

Treetwig

Banned for being awesome
    Years
  • Hello ^^ may I have:

M. Adamant Axew. Mold breaker. 31/31/31/31/31/x

Pm me if you're online.Thx!

Last edited:
    Back