• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y Quick Q&A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    I think you misunderstood me.
    What I meant was if I picked Charmander on Pokemon X, can you buy the stone again (a second one) post-game and then transfer it to Pokemon Y.

I'm sorry. The answer is still no.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    any y users find cloyster yet? I only have 4 elites left and still can't find them.

Fish at the same area as Skrelp (near the 2nd Gym Leader) for Shellder and evolve him for a water stone.

Can anyone tell me where is the treasure that Prof. Sycamore hid in Couriway Town?

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    How do I enter that clothing shop in Luminose city? I need to be more stylish?

I got in that store yesterday, so, I can help out here - Basically, you'll have to coordinate your style with the clothing styles shown on various racks att Boutiques stores Kalos. For example, if you see, say, a blue blouse, blue shorts, white socks, and cyan mary janes, with a orange bag and blue hat with silver accessory on display, then, you should be wearing those for them to let you in.

Once you do get in, you'll see that their prices can be.. a little high - as little as 80,000 - 10,000 yen.

Does anyone know where the lucky egg is?
    It's given to you from a girl in the Coumarine Hotel if you show her a pokemon that is quite friendly to you.

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2013
    Electric Pokemon

Hey guys, has anyone found a decent electric Pokemon in X yet and if so where and would you recommend it?

I am only at the second gym so I've only really encountered Pikachu, Minum and Plusle who I'm not very keen on. Was just curious if there's any decent new electric Pokemon in the game. :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2013
    I got in that store yesterday, so, I can help out here - Basically, you'll have to coordinate your style with the clothing styles shown on various racks att Boutiques stores Kalos. For example, if you see, say, a blue blouse, blue shorts, white socks, and cyan mary janes, with a orange bag and blue hat with silver accessory on display, then, you should be wearing those for them to let you in.

Once you do get in, you'll see that their prices can be.. a little high - as little as 80,000 - 10,000 yen.

It's given to you from a girl in the Coumarine Hotel if you show her a pokemon that is quite friendly to you.

Thanks! Does anyone know if eleked/Electabuzz is in the game?

Zethremar

Entirely Uninteresting
    Years
    I personally haven't really ran into many (that being said I haven't really been looking), but I do know you can catch Electrike pretty early on in the game if you have Pokemon Y (its an exclusive).

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
    Well, there arent too many electric types as far as you are.
    Besides the ones you have mentioned, there is also Emolga, Dedenne and Helioptile.
    If i were you, id use a Pikachu or wait to get a Magnemite...just my 2 cents

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
    You can find Eevee around the Second Gym if you want to get yourself a Jolteon. He's always been a solid electric Pokemon. I would have gone with him but opted for Sylveon instead. It's helped out a ton throughout the game. Magnemite is available later in the game if you want to top it off with a good steel type as well but I dunno when they're avalible. I haven't spotted them on my Pokedex.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    If you are looking for a new debut Electric-type Pokemon, then Heliolisk would be the best option for you.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
    You can find Eevee around the Second Gym if you want to get yourself a Jolteon. He's always been a solid electric Pokemon. Magnemite is available later in the game if you want to top it off with a good steel type as well

Totally forgot about Jolteon! If you find an Eevee with a somewhat decent nature, go for it!
    Also, Magnemite can be found in the lost Hotel in both X and Y

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2013
    To add some clarification to the Charizardite question. Both versions of the game have a different Charizardite as each has a different Mega Form

For example if you picked Charmander in X you can't get another Charizardite X and transfer it over to Y. The same rules applies to Mewtwo, you can't have both forms in one game.

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2013
    Thanks for the advice guys, very helpful! Think I will opt for a Jolteon as I already have a steel Pokemon in Honedge. :)

Is a thunderstone available early in the game?

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    Everyone forgets about Heliolisk...that mon packs a lot of punch

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2014
    Anybody found out how to enter the Clothing store in Luminous city? The one that says I'm not stylish enough to enter.

Thought they would let me in after I beat the champion.. but nope.
    I'm assuming this is the same situation with that Lost Hotel place? Where I'm not cool enough to meet their boss or something.

Faye Rose~

Resilient
    Years
    Is there any way to change my characters eye color? I read somewhere that you could buy colored contacts somewhere...

And how do I trigger the event to upgrade my mega ring?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back