• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y Quick Q&A

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    My rufflet is level one, the judger says it has superior potential, greatest potential in attack and "it's sp. def seems just as good"
    It is naive natured and
    It's stats are:
    Hp - 12
    Atk - 6
    Defense - 6
    Sp. Atk - 5
    Sp. Def - 5
    Speed - 6

What should i EV train it in?

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    What do these blackened icons mean?

X/Y Quick Q&A

Just that the Pokemon has been marked, as for marking, it doesn't really serve any purpose. I use it for keeping track of my Ditto's Ivs though. :))

My rufflet is level one, the judger says it has superior potential, greatest potential in attack and "it's sp. def seems just as good"
    It is naive natured and
    It's stats are:
    Hp - 12
    Atk - 6
    Defense - 6
    Sp. Atk - 5
    Sp. Def - 5
    Speed - 6

What should i EV train it in?

Attack and Speed, it's really all Braviary can do. 252 in Attack, 252 in Speed and then the remaining 4 in HP.

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2014
    Finally found the Kanghaskan stone. Started from the city with the giant ring, then flew to where it was between 8 pm and 9 pm and there it was. Don't know why it didn't work the last time but I'm glad I found it.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    Hi,
    is it still a 1/200 chance after you reach chain number 40 with the pokerader because I got to chain 40 and it took me ages and ages to find a shiny patch and then it ended up breaking because I walked in to another grass patch by mistake

Years
    where is the best place to train pokemon to evolve? and which pokemon should I try to train to be a "Catching" poke(as in False Swipe, Sleep, Para... etc)?

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Hey guys. Is there any way to get a Custap Berry in the game right now?

As far as I'm concerned, Custap Berry cannot be found in Pokémon X and Y. Sorry. D: The only way to get a hold of these things is by having them transferred via PokéBank. PokéBank will be launched at the end of December in the US, and will be costing you $4.99 per year. You'll get a free trial during the first month, though!

Th3Duke99088 said:
    where is the best place to train pokemon to evolve? and which pokemon should I try to train to be a "Catching" poke(as in False Swipe, Sleep, Para... etc)?

The best place to train would be in the Victory Road. Not only are you getting a bunch of experience by defeating the wild Pokémon, but you're also gaining EVs, which give major boost to your stats. As for your second question, try Persian. If you're not a big fan of that Pokémon, then you should probably go with Breloom, as it has access to Spore. Spore is very useful; it makes your opponent fall asleep in an instant. (:

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    As far as I'm concerned, Custap Berry cannot be found in Pokémon X and Y. Sorry. D: The only way to get a hold of these things is by having them transferred via PokéBank. PokéBank will be launched at the end of December in the US, and will be costing you $4.99 per year. You'll get a free trial during the first month, though!
    Sadly, Pokémon transferred using PokéBank cannot hold items. No items can be transferred using PokéBank.

I was wondering, is there any word on if Zygarde is shiny-locked or not?

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    Sorry this might be a really broad question, but does anybody know what makes a Flabebe shiny? Because I had a white flower one and I saw a photo of a shiny one and I couldn't find a difference between mine and the one in the photo.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Sorry this might be a really broad question, but does anybody know what makes a Flabebe shiny? Because I had a white flower one and I saw a photo of a shiny one and I couldn't find a difference between mine and the one in the photo.

Shiny Flabebe have a gray stem, where the legs should be. And they make a sparkling effect when they are send out to battle.
    X/Y Quick Q&A

Years
    Is there any way to breed an Eevee with Baton Pass as well as a Skarmory with Stealth Rocks or do we have to wait for Pokemon Bank to open first?

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    I was wondering, is there any word on if Zygarde is shiny-locked or not?

There are heavy rumors saying that Zygarde is shiny locked.
    I found this image on Gamefaq!
    Spoiler:

Is there any way to breed an Eevee with Baton Pass as well as a Skarmory with Stealth Rocks or do we have to wait for Pokemon Bank to open first?

Eevee learns Baton Pass at Lv33 or you can have both of its parents with Baton Pass breed, then pass it to its offspring as an Egg Move.
    Unfortunately for Skarmory's case, you have to wait for PokeBank. :(

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2013
    Torchic

i want to start the game over and i alraedy took my torchic
    if i start the game over i can still take a torchic??

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back