• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y Quick Q&A

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBigMan0706

Monster hunting Snivy
Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2016
    flying fairies?

I already have four badges, and i'm having a major dilemma. I got the HM for fly, and the pokemon i thought can use the HM (Doublade now) can't use it! I have 3 other pokemon on my team (Pyroar, Greninja, Tyrunt). I really would like to try a fairy type, which leads to this question. Which fairy type is able to learn fly?

Jigglymilk

Night Of The Final Day
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2016
    PLEASE SOMEONE HELP! I am on route 16 and can't find a SINGLE pumpkaboo :(been searching for about 20 minutes and no luck. Just phantump and other radom pokes. I am on Y version. Is pumpkaboo actually version exclusive or is it really here? If I can get one, I won't rest until I do no matter how hard it is to find, but I'd like to know so I don't waste anytime if it is only in X :(

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • In Pokemon Amie, how exactly am I supposed to make faces at my Pokemon? Do I need to look in the camera for a certain amount of time? I'm kind of tired of disappointing them with how badly I suck at this, lol.

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP! I am on route 16 and can't find a SINGLE pumpkaboo been searching for about 20 minutes and no luck. Just phantump and other radom pokes. I am on Y version. Is pumpkaboo actually version exclusive or is it really here? If I can get one, I won't rest until I do no matter how hard it is to find, but I'd like to know so I don't waste anytime if it is only in X

I'm sure it's there. It took me a long time to find a Furfrou and a Bunnelby. Way more than 20 minutes. You tend to have a more difficult time finding things that you're actively looking for, you know? Just give it more time. :)

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • I already have four badges, and i'm having a major dilemma. I got the HM for fly, and the pokemon i thought can use the HM (Doublade now) can't use it! I have 3 other pokemon on my team (Pyroar, Greninja, Tyrunt). I really would like to try a fairy type, which leads to this question. Which fairy type is able to learn fly?

Togetic / Togekiss are the only Fairy-type I can recall that can learn Fly at the moment. I could be wrong though. I'm only on Route 6. lol

Natsu Dragneel

Fire Dragon Slayer
    Years
  • For those who are looking for dusk stone, theres one in terminus cave.

Also i think that pumpkaboo and phantump are ver exclusives since im playing pokemon Y and only encountering pumpkaboos (No phantumps yet)

Last edited:

Jigglymilk

Night Of The Final Day
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2016
    For those who are looking for dusk stone, theres one in terminus cave.

Also i think that pumpkaboo and phantump are ver exclusives since im playing pokemon Y and only encountering pumpkaboos (No phantumps yet)

@Sydian: still looking... Idk If its here :'(

@Drakath: If you catch me one ill trade you a phantump xD

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • Can we get multiple versions of the same Mega Stones within the game? My brother is angry at me because he wants Mega Charizard X and he has Y. Do I have to give him my Charizardite X, or can I buy another one somewhere?

KJ

Focus!
    Years
  • Put the girl at the entrance of the garden. Once Furfrou runs to the back of the garden, put the girl at one of the crossroads that she first points out to you. She'll block Furfrou from running away from you, and he'll go into the dead end.

worked like a charm! thanks!

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
  • Can we get multiple versions of the same Mega Stones within the game? My brother is angry at me because he wants Mega Charizard X and he has Y. Do I have to give him my Charizardite X, or can I buy another one somewhere?

You can exchange with him; But no, you cannot get another one unless your starter is not Charmander, then you can buy a Charizardite X/ Y. It's only 1 per game, sadly.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2014
    Apparently you can get contact lenses (to change your eye colour.)
    Anybody know where?

neto333 said:
    Hi, is there any cheat to get legendary pokemons, or clone, or level up my pokemons fast.
    thank you.
    Really annoying that people are already asking for cheats.. go away. I hope there is never any, and you have to.. *gasp* play a game legitly.

Last edited:

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    Where do you find/buy Mega Stones?

Is it possible to get other fossils like you could in previous games? Also can you get the Gen 6 fossil you didn't pick?

Are the roller skates default? Like un-removable?

From what I can tell the only way to not use them is to use the directional pad and not the joystick.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2017
    Question...Where can i get an amulet coin? O.o

you find it in the mansion where you corner the furfrou. its in a room with a butler lookin guy in it an i think its in front of the fireplace i forgot is theres a fireplace in there or not.

does anyone know hot to evolver eevee into sylveon?

Years
  • Question...Where can i get an amulet coin? O.o
    Amulet coin is founded at the mansion with Bisharp Statues.

Questions:
    How much money do I have to pay to remove my hat? (male character)
    If playing as the female character can you remove her hat?
    [Please no Ken Suijimori hat jokes.]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back