• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y Quick Q&A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Decimosoma

Free to dream, free to smile
Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2014
    I can't seem to find any Mega Stones at all. I have beaten the game twice and even more.
    Do I need to do some quests first or something? If so which one?

I'm already following a guide video with the night and 8-9 AM stuff and my Mega Ring is even upgraded. Am I doing something wrong?

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I can't seem to find any Mega Stones at all. I have beaten the game twice and even more.
    Do I need to do some quests first or something? If so which one?

I'm already following a guide video with the night and 8-9 AM stuff and my Mega Ring is even upgraded. Am I doing something wrong?

There is a compiled list of all the locations of the Mega Stones and how to access them in-game, here.

KJ

Focus!
    Years
  • after you get eevee's heart meter full, at what level does it evolve into sylveon?

Edit: just evolved eevee into sylveon w/ only two hearts in amie.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2013
    Where do I go to evolve eevee into glaceon and leafeon, I'm not the most observant guy so might have walked right past the stones and not noticed it.

Also, how do I change my favorite pokemon on my pss profile, on both of my games it says it's my starter(which is definitely not true btw)

The Ice Rock for Glaceon is in the Frost Cavern (You'll need to travel the surf route to access it)
    The Moss Rock for Leafeon is in the forest before Pokemon Village.

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2013
    Are there any item maniacs around the region? I haven't encountered any. A maniac that would buy the big nugget, for example?

Also, how do I change my favorite pokemon on my pss profile, on both of my games it says it's my starter(which is definitely not true btw)
    I'm half sure it's the first Pokémon in your party.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2014
    Does the Masuda Method work for wifi Pokemon?
    Example: My event Torchic+French Ditto, or is tell Torchic not considered from my region?

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • Yellow vs. Green bikes, is there a difference?
    ----------------
    When do we get new clothes? At the 2nd gym city. I don't know where it is in Lum. City, still in blackout.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Hello I just started playing pokemon x after skipping black/white and black2/white2. But anyway.. I found a pikachu because i really wanted one. But the next wild pokémon was also a Pikachu, i though it was just luck. but the third... Also a Pikachu, every wild pokémon is a Pikachu! Does anyone else have this?
    Pikachu just really seem to like you.

It seems that while your first encounter with Pikachu came with some good luck, if you had your Pikachu first in your party after that, then it's Static ability attracted all the others. If not, then like I said, Pikachu just really like you. Hahaha

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    Thanks. Haven't explored fully yet, went into the bike shop. Is there a difference whether yellow or green bike, or just color preference?
    Looking into things, it seems like just a color preference. People who chose the green bike or the yellow bike aren't reporting anything special, so I guess you can just choose whichever one you like more.

bluecat

just another day
    Years
  • Quick question! I had to go to work right after I beat the game and watched the credits. I remember being told to meet the professor at some cafe but for the life of me can not remember! What are you supposed to do right at the start of post-game?

King Dedede

(like the dude from Kirby)
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2013
    There's a post going around tumblr claiming that tipping people increases your shiny rate, but I haven't found any proof, so I'm thinking its just a rumor. Does anyone know what it does? Adding the option to tip seems a bit strange if it doesn't do anything.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back