• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y Quick Q&A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikachukid

Conquest needs a sequel
Years
  • Does anyone know if after you battle a pokemon you still get evs for ko-ing them? Or is the Super Training the only way to gain evs now?

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
    Years
  • Does anyone know if after you battle a pokemon you still get evs for ko-ing them? Or is the Super Training the only way to gain evs now?
    You still get EVs for battle. I didn't Super Train my main team at all(besides the tutorial) and by the time I beat Victory Road, they all had Maxed EVs.

Now I get to ask a question:
    I need a final pokemon on my team: Should I train an Abomasnow or an Aurororus?

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2013
    Since the Moderator was So... kind to merge my thread which I was asking for Help in the general forums to here where I almost guarantee that my plea for assistance will go completely 100% unheard.

My Boyfriends 3DS cannot launch Pokemon X

Its hanging after hitting the game launch button on the start menu, hanging on the 3DS logo that usually quickly flashes.

We've gone as far as buying the digital version to try and see if that would do anything different and it doesn't

To clarify there is:

~ Version is a 5 month old 3DS XL

~No region lock, the game says USA on it, 3DS can be used with USA games.
    ~Other games from White 2, and Donkey Kong Country 3D work perfect on the 3DS
    ~Have tried BOTH Physical and Digital versions of the game to no Avail.
    ~Have tried factory reset
    ~Have tried starting game without SD card, or No game cartridge for digital version
    ~Have tried restarting the device multiple times
    ~Have ensured the system is fully updated

Nothing has worked so far and this has become very frusterating and still looking for help.

Still Looking for Help with this

KJ

Focus!
    Years
  • ok so i still cant figure out how to get umbreon, i have all meters full in amie, I've been raising this eevee since lvl 21, its now at lvl 30. its night time, and still no evaluation. what gives?

I.T.

The Pokémon Cartel
    Years
  • DOES ANYBODY HAVE A DUSK STONE THEY DON'T PLAN ON USING?! HELP ME PLS :(

ok so i still cant figure out how to get umbreon, i have all meters full in amie, I've been raising this eevee since lvl 21, its now at lvl 30. its night time, and still no evaluation. what gives?

The heart stat in Pokémon amie has nothing to do with a Pokémon's happiness. You may end up with a Sylveon soon actually instead of an Umbreon. Take your Eevee to get massages in Cyllage City and feed it vitamins as well. Also if you punch an empty punching bag in the Super Training mode you might obtain a Friendship type punching bag which raises a Pokémon's hapiness too.

Last edited:

Naoto

Detective Kouhai
    Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2014
    What needs to be done to unlock the Pokèradar?

I really want it... Baaaaaad...

Have you tried the second floor of the building where you get the kanto starters? there's a professor there who will give it to you c:

Anyhoo, anyone know how to increase number of boxes? my friends were able to do it, but I can't figure out how to do it 8C

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2014
    Are there secret/unlockable poses for the PR videos? From 3-5 seconds of my default video there's a really cool pose but when I go into the menu to edit it, a blank space underneath the 'Reset' option is highlighted, like the pose doesn't exist. Any ideas?

Years
  • How do I use the Mega Stone during battle

I believe there is some button on the lower screen that activates Mega Evolution. It looks like that same Mega Stone symbol that's shown in the Japanese X/Y game logos. Plus, activating Mega Evolution happens before you even choose which move you use so basically it gets increased priority over all other actions for the turn.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Does anyone know the use for the Intriguing Stone, or is there none (so far)?
    If you talk to a hiker on the east side of Shalour City, he'll ask for the Intriguing Stone and give you a Sun Stone in return.

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    Are there secret/unlockable poses for the PR videos? From 3-5 seconds of my default video there's a really cool pose but when I go into the menu to edit it, a blank space underneath the 'Reset' option is highlighted, like the pose doesn't exist. Any ideas?

There are, actually, along with backgrounds, music, and other stuff. I'm not sure how exactly it works, but every time I talk to the lady behind the counter (the one looking for "the coolest of trainers") while wearing a new outfit, she adds more stuff for me to use.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • I'm in the lost hotel and one of the punk's says I can't meet the boss before I get some clothes or something? Any clue on what next?

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2013
    the master ball is for Xerneas & Yveltal.

if you want to catch mewtwo just need dusk ball and use a o power catch rate

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back