• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y Quick Q&A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2016
    I would honestly not use the master ball on it, though. Regardless of whether or not it was intended to be used on it, it's really easy to catch it with an ultra ball. I would save the master ball for something else.

It's not necessary for Mewtwo at all either, I caught him with an ultra ball easily.

Natsu Dragneel

Fire Dragon Slayer
    Years
  • u can only add 100 Friends on ur 3ds thats sad... :/

Also where can i find garchomp mega stone? i already roamed around the victory road 2x and cant seem to find it (and yes i roamed around 8-9pm)

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • does anyone know where to get the good rod?

I really want to catch a Horsea!

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Also where can i find garchomp mega stone? i already roamed around the victory road 2x and cant seem to find it (and yes i roamed
    around 8-9pm)

Towards the end of Victory Road, there should be a small area outside. If you travel across the top left corner of this area, you'll be able to run into a rock pillar. Use Rock Smash here, and you'll instantly find a Garchompite laying ahead of you. When you visit this location, by the way, make sure that it's dark outside. If you come here out in the daylight, then the chances of you finding a Garchompite would be highly unlikely. d:

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2013
    Follow what Perdition Haze said but make sure it's 8pm your time when you do it. The Garchompite will be there if you go there between 8-9pm.

Years
  • I believe there is some button on the lower screen that activates Mega Evolution. It looks like that same Mega Stone symbol that's shown in the Japanese X/Y game logos. Plus, activating Mega Evolution happens before you even choose which move you use so basically it gets increased priority over all other actions for the turn.
    After you beat the 3rd Gym and go to the top of the tower of mastery you can mega evolve.

I'm in the lost hotel and one of the punk's says I can't meet the boss before I get some clothes or something? Any clue on what next?
    In Lumiose city you have to learn 4 skate moves, then you'll learn the 5th skate move from a guy or gal. beyond that punk.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    what's the purpose of tiny mushrooms in the game;;

Unfortunately, there's nothing that you could do with them. You may try selling these mushrooms if you like though, which will give some extra cash. Tiny Mushrooms may not be very pricey, but if you sell a large quantity of them, you'll end up with a lot of money.

Can I catch another Rotom in XY?
    I found Rotom-W in a trashcan, calm nature.
    I'm just after the 7th gym.

Maybe. Chances are unlikely though, because Rotom is (supposedly) a legendary Pokémon, and legendaries can be caught one time in each game. So far, I've only been able to encounter Rotom only once. I didn't bother catching it though, because I already have a few Rotom in my Black version—I can easily transfer one of them to Pokémon Y later on. d:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    Anyone know if Mawile learns the move Play Rough?

It really needs a good physical fairy attack.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back