• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y Quick Q&A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • he/him
    • Seen May 2, 2022
    Where do I see what Safari Zone type I have?
    Or is it too earley for that? (Just started today, only have 1 badge yet)

-- Matt

4O4

Error 4O4
    Years
  • What is the fastest way to gain XP? Right now I think its going through the Pokemon League + Battling you Rival in the last town unlocked but I was wondering if there was actually a faster way to level up

Years
  • I think that's basically the best way to do so, 404. I'm also thinking that cycling in circles in Lumiose while you have pokémon in the daycare could produce some of levels if you left your 3DS on for a few hours while not playing.

I.T.

The Pokémon Cartel
    Years
  • Is it true that when a PKMN Mega Evolves their stats don't change until the next turn? I've been told so..

Years
  • There's no way of telling until you get one of them unfortunately. It's probably better not to risk it. I personally only put descriptions about IVs if they're true, but you know what some people can be like.

If you really are willing to trade a legendary for a good IV Ditto to someone, then you're more likely to not get scammed on here so try the quick trade thread.

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2013
    I noticed that there are different friend codes for different games. How do I see the different friend codes? Is it simply different when I put the game in from the previous game?

Edit: Never mind, figured it out. For anyone else who didn't know, it's in your pal pad that's in your bag.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    I noticed that there are different friend codes for different games. How do I see the different friend codes? Is it simply different when I put the game in from the previous game?

Edit: Never mind, figured it out. For anyone else who didn't know, it's in your pal pad that's in your bag.

Let me a add a note for that. There is no Pal Pad in Gen XI, since the Friendcode is generated by the 3DS system itself and now directly affiliated to it, rather than by the games itself like in Gen IV & V games. ;)

Years
  • How to level up O powers?

I now have all of the O powers, finally got the egg hatching one earlier today. What I was wondering is how do you level them up? All mine are currently lv1 but I've seen people mention using lv3 O powers, if there is a lv3 egg hatching power then I would imagine that should speed egg hatching quite a lot.

Edward Newgate

Everyone is a child of the sea
    Years
  • You'll just have to use the O-Power alot, and it will level up!
    I leveled my Hatching O-Power to level 2 yesterday, aiming for level 3 tomorrow :)

Yoshi119

Abbeon
    Years
  • Friend Problems?

So I have added some new friendcodes of people from here, and while they're registered in my 3DS, they wont appear in my Pokémon X PSS, as people who are playing either X or Y, and as a result, I cannot capture the 3rd Pokémon in their friend safari :( Any ideas why?

Years
  • So I have added some new friendcodes of people from here, and while they're registered in my 3DS, they wont appear in my Pokémon X PSS, as people who are playing either X or Y, and as a result, I cannot capture the 3rd Pokémon in their friend safari
    X/Y Quick Q&A
    Any ideas why?
    You need to be connected to the internet in the game at the same time. then they'll show up on you PSS list and will do so in the future.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen May 2, 2022
    If I use a shiny Pokémon to breed is it guaranteed that I get a shiny from the egg or does it have the same probability as with any egg?

-- Matt

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back