• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

X/Y sit-rep #8: This is not the end!! + Christmas plans

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2015
    Some good news for a change: Team Flare is now little more than dust in a gale of wind, as I've now stopped their plans dead in their tracks. Yvetal is now under my command, & now Lysandre's blood has been spilled. Ahh, his blood tastes like the finest vintage wine♪

With everything said & done, their ultimate weapon has now been destroyed, & the Kalos region can now breathe easier. & I can continue along my merry way.

Rest in pieces, Lysandre & Team Flare! You guys will not be missed by all the sane people of the region.

So, continuing from this catastrophe in the making, I've managed to purge the Terminous Cave of all hostiles. While doing so, I happened to stumble upon another shiny: A Durant amongst a horde of them! Jeeze, I'm not even trying to be a shiny hunter, & they're just coming right at me. That makes my second shiny that I've gotten in this game.

So, this sit-rep was important, albeit brief, so I'm going to talk about my plans for Christmas. On the eve, I offered my employers to come in at that day, as mom has to baby-sit my little niece, because as I know it, my sis is incapable of caring for her. Nonono, she starts work early & so does her husband for some reason, & nobody else would look after her, so I'm stuck between a rock & a hard place here. Ah well, being at work beats spending the eve with my lump of flesh for a father by myself...

As for the actual Christmas day, we're just going to have a rather modest dinner with my sis' family here. Not much else happening other than that, though, as my parents have stopped celebrating it for quite some time.

Back