• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

X24's Back with MORE SPRITES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lil'Blaze

Rapper
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2006
    hey x24 umm can i have a farfetchd marowak fusion and i would like it if youd stop pass my shop and requested i would like to give you a fusion its very fun too anyway thanx i dont think the request are closed r they?

x24

Researcher-Sprite Thieves, DIE
    Years
    This is from my signature.. u can always check whether or not I'm doing requests there..
    "Current Request Thread Status: CLOSED"

sorry.. I'm way too busy..

x24

Years
    could I get some people's opinion for my Flying Eeveelution
    I think its head is too bare but I dont know what I should do to give it more of a uniqueness

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2006
    Ya the head is too bare Mybe you could give it a big feathery tail like a peacock and something like pidgeys tuft on its head otherwise great!

x24

Years
    ok.. I took some of your suggestions.. and edited my flying Eevee.. I didn't add tail feathers because I wanted to keep it looking smooth
    any additional comments would rock..

also my PokeArtist Forum is now up.. You can find the link in my Signature.. Come take a look around..

x24

Years
    NEW SPRITE
    I made my old Pokemon 'Flhare' outta a Plusle, Magmar, Magcargo (colors) and a Whismer
    C+C is encouraged.. I want it to be perfect for my hack..

This and more has also been updated in my thread on my own forum (see below), since request threads are soon gonna be extinct there.. Im going to slowly progress to moving my sprites and requests there..

x24

Years
    another new sprite:

C+C would be really appreciated..

Aon

Shadow Master
    Years
    x24 Have you finished you'r tutorial yet?
    So far your work has been really good and I'm not sure if by you
    putting the link to the other forums in your sig your saying you've finished or not.

x24

Years
    Im trying hard to get it finished.. but when the announcement on the rule change here came.. I rushed to get my forum up and going so people with similar hobbies as myself have somewhere to go.. the tutorial is still being worked on.. but I have to make sure the forum is stable enough to go without me always being there to monitor everything..

Thanks for the comments on Wormquake.. hes suppose to be funny looking..

x24

Years
    Zapmolticuno &
    Ensunkuo
    Id really like C+C on these.. Im rather proud of them.. they are entered in battles on my forums.. but I want alot more opinions.. what does everyone think?

Myuuvuirocon

Mew+vee+Vulpix=Me!!!
    Years
    wow... these are really good! ^^ I really like... mostly all of them XD

nice work! I can't wait t' see more! :D

x24

Years
    actually, this is the last works (for sprites anyway) that Im posting at PC.. you can always see more below..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back