• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Xadvid's Poke Boutique ~ IVs, Shinies, Legends, oh my!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2021
    I don't have one right now, but I could MM you a shiny Slugma quickly. In exchange, I would like either that Bank Celebi, a Darkrai, Shaymin, Manaphy, Thundurus, or Yveltal. That seems fair; a shiny for a legendary. I don't mind if you're not interested, just let me know what you'd like to offer for it, if anything, preferably something out of the list. Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2018
    I have a Modest 31/xx/31/31/xx/31 Shiny Togepi with Serene Grace (Kalos bred), I was going to clone it first but I probably won't and trade it. What would you have to offer for it?

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2014
    Hi I have a question about your Shiny Tyrunt. Does it have Dragon Dance or any of the elemental fangs?

Xadvid

Screw finals
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2023
    Hi I have a question about your Shiny Tyrunt. Does it have Dragon Dance or any of the elemental fangs?

Yes, Tyrunt has both Dragon Dance and the Elemental Fangs

Also, please I highly encourage all of you to re-read the rules. Some of you have sent me PMs which have been ignored.

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2015
    Hi interested in shiny alakazam spritzee fletchling and aron
    Have (all shiny) 6 iv helioptile w/ha 6iv cinccino 5iv zorua 5iv squirtle w/ha
    Interested in any?

overdid

queen
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2016
    Hi David,

I'm interested in your:
    682.png

* Spritzee - Relaxed - Healer - 31/x/31/31/31/31

You know my shop, and here's the link:
    http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=320168

Xadvid

Screw finals
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2023
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2019
    hello. i have a shiny moonsun vivillon ( 5 iv ) AND a shiny pumpadoo.
    pm me if you're willing ot trade ! :)

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
    Years
  • I saw that you wanted a shiny mareep and while I don't have that but I have a shiny 6iv ampharos that i'd like to trade for your rotom :3

wild salamence

expierienced trainer
    Years
  • I'm in need of some legendaries for pokedex entries, I dont care about IVs or natures or anything for these.

I'm looking for mew, celebi, victini, keldeo, meloetta, and genesect

I can trade any of:
    Shiny timid japanese milotic (unknown IVs)
    articuno
    zapdos
    mewtwo
    lugia
    ho oh
    uxie
    mesprit
    azelf
    deoxys
    diaga
    palkia
    heatran
    phione
    all starters

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2014
    Hello, I have never posted on a forum before. So, I apologize If I come across as stupid. I came here to ask If I could ask you, or anyone reading for a Shiny Wurmple. I'm asking my girlfriend to prom,and this is how i'm asking her. So it would need to be named Prom. I could trade whatever you ask that is reasonable of course. Do you think that is ok to ask for? (I know its pathetic asking her to prom through Pokemon... But whatever! XD )

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2014
    I have a shiny (non-competitive :/) Trevenant I would trade alongside either an event darkrai, shiny genesect, or shiny rayquaza for either the shiny Sylveon, Froakie, Honedge, or Fletchling

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2014
    Hi there..Im interest in a Goomy with HA gooey and modest.
    However i dont have a shiny for trade.. so Im just wondering do you have a non-shiny modest gooey Goomy? IV doesnt matter..
    I do have some 5Vs HA pokemons, Dratini(extreme speed), Riolu(blaze kick), Froakie(protean)
    please let me know in PM!
    thanks!

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    Hey want to trade my Shiny Charmander(HA) 6IV Timid with your Shiny Charizard Jolly 6IV?

applemonster

Forum Lurker...
    Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2016
    Hi! I'm interested in obtaining a HA Feebas in a dream ball (female if possible)

I have on offer;
    5iv Sassy Duskull egg moves: Pain Split, Grudge, Feint Attack and Ominous Wind
    5iv Timid Misdreavus (female in love ball)
    or a 5iv HA Calm Dratini egg move: Extreme Speed

Cheers!

Mason69

Sleeping...
    Years
  • I'm extremely interested in these two, are they still level 1?

* Tyrunt - Adamant - Strong Jaw - 31/31/31/31/31/31

* Amaura - Modest - Refrigerate - 31/31/31/31/31/31

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2023
    Hey you have a bunch of pokemon that I'm interested in my list is below would you mind taking a look at my shop and seeing if you like anything please http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=323653
    6iv shiny elekid
    6iv shiny Persian
    6iv shiny staru
    6iv shiny Baotou
    6iv shiny mantyke
    6iv shiny archen
    6iv shiny ditto
    Dreamworld thunderus
    Pokeeball celebi
    Please let me know what you would like for these :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2015
    I would extremely love to trade for the Shiny Genesect. I could trade you a shiny ho oh, Kyurem or Regirock for it.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back