• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Xadvid's Poke Boutique ~ IVs, Shinies, Legends, oh my!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xadvid

Screw finals
Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2023
    Super interested in this:

Genesect - Hasty - Download - 31/31/31/31/31/31

I saw on your bounty list that you are looking for a shiny seel. I happen to have a six IV shiny modest dewgong, if you'd like that?

Trade completed :)

Years
  • Hey, I noticed that in your bounty list you have Shiny Frillish. Would you be interested in a Flawless Shiny Bold Jellicent? If so, would it be possible to trade it for your: * Fletching - Adamant - Gale Wings - 31/31/31/x/31/31 ?

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2014
    hello i'm would like to trade for the shiny aron would you plez trade for my unova caught purrloin gentle Nature i dont know how to check iv's i have been searching for one
    ign Aelita FC:4871-4940-1662

Xadvid

Screw finals
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2023
    Hey, I noticed that in your bounty list you have Shiny Frillish. Would you be interested in a Flawless Shiny Bold Jellicent? If so, would it be possible to trade it for your: * Fletching - Adamant - Gale Wings - 31/31/31/x/31/31 ?

Hi there. I'm interested in your shiny Caterpie. Could you check out the shiny Pokemon in my shop to see if there's anything you would like for it?

Trades completed

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2023
    What nature is your Yveltal? And I seen that you're looking for a shiny exeggcute and I have one, I could trade it for Rayquaza? I've also got a shiny mareep and espeon as well

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
    Years
  • Interested in this:

* Flogres - Calm - Flower Veil - 31/0/31/31/31/31

I can offer any of the following near flawless/flawless kalos bred shinies for it:

5 IV Timid Froakie @protean
    5 IV Adamant Larvitar @Guts EM Stealth Rock, Dragon Dance
    5 IV Careful Sableye @Prankster EM Recover
    5 IV Naive Squirtle @Torrent
    5 IV Jolly Furfrou @Fur Coat
    5 IV Quiet Solosis @Magic guard

Thief

The Dark One
    Years
  • Xadvid's Poke Boutique ~ IVs, Shinies, Legends, oh my!

Feebas - Brave - Adaptabillity
    31/31/31/31/31/x - Hypnosis, Dragon Pulse, Confuse Ray, Mirror Coat

Hey I'm interested in this if it's female? If it is, I can trade 5IV Larvitar, 5IV HA Froakie, 5IV HA Poochyena, 5IV Houndour, 5IV Eevee w/ Wish, 5IV Deino, 5IV Zorua, 5IV HA Zigzagoon, 5IV HA Chimchar, 5IV Nincada, 5IV Taillow, 5IV Absol or 5IV Sigilyph. The majority of these Pokémon also have egg moves. I don't actually care about the IVs on Feebas so long as it's female with Adaptability.

Or, since it's in a Dream Ball, I could trade you:
    Moon Balls: Seel/Meowth/Vulpix/Dratini/Hoothoot/Ledyba/Sentret/Nidoran(F.M.)Skarmory/Ekans/Mareep/Stantler
    Heavy Balls: Heracross/Smoochum
    Love Balls: Buneary (with 4 egg moves)
    Dream Balls: Swablu/Drifloon/Sigilyph/Riolu (all have their HAs)
    The only one on that list with 5IVs though is Seel. Every Special Ball Pokémon I listed is female so you can breed them.

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2016
    im interested in the Aron - Adamant - Strudy - 31/31/31/x/31/31
    my shiny Squirtle (m) lv 1 modest torent aqua jet d.pulse aure sphere mirror coat AlpTigin 42034

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back