• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Xavier's School for the Gifted and Talented ~An X-Men RP~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitty-Kat

Shirley Huge Chest
Years
  • Night_Hawke said:
    Ok, now we have more than enough people!! I'll start us off today right as soon as I can get on the computer!
    Yay, coolness. ^-^ And I may not be able to get on a lot because my computer time is limited. 1 hour on school days and 2 hours on weekends. I hate my parents. >.>

Years
  • Oh,cool! Not too big of a fan of X-men..but this actually interests me! ^_^

Name:Ren
    Appearance:I'll show you a little later,ok?
    Gift/Power:pink beams out of her hands,angel princess
    Alias:it's hard to explain..
    Personality:sweet,innocent,serious in battle

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    WHAT! You, trap-door57, joined an X-Men RP!? I never thought I'ed see the day when you did.....lol

protoman

everyone got to read!
    Years
  • O! i wont to join!

Name:Mitch
    Appearance: (normal)
    sprite.bmp

he has icy blue eyes cant realy see them in the picture
    Gift/Power:arms can turn in to any type of wepon ex: shot gun, sword things like that
    Alias:wepons (best thing i could think of)
    History: Optional
    Personality:I can never pick a personality and stick with it so yeah.
    Other: Optional

so when will we start

Last edited:

Night-Kun

Ze Punkrocker iz backorz!!
    Years
  • OM, I'm so sorry!! I didn't mean to not be on.. We'll start now, I'm sorry I wasn't on...

trap-door: You need to seriously work on your character, you don't have enough details, too short.

Could someone please start us off? Preferably let us start by beginning the day with a morning combat practice. I've just gotten a sudden brain fart...

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
    Years
  • Ok then I shall start:

Robert: "Men why do we have to get up at 6 o'clock everyday?That last night's mission didn't give me any time to sleep."
    *a cube flies toward him at a high speed and almost hits him in his head,but he managed to stop it*

Night-Kun

Years
  • OOC: Raven: As I said in the first post.. None of the original characters are going to be in this.. So that means Prof. X isn't either.. And you need to space out your posts just a little, its cramped.. Plus we're supposed to be at combat practice..

IC: Jake wandered into the practice chamber and nearly got hit in the head with a energy blast. "Whoa!!" Jake yelled, as he shimmered away just in time.

Jake appeared right behind the blasters and tore off his cape to allow room for his wings, then fired two water orbs at the blasters, causing them to explode. He continued to fire multiple orbs at the remaining orbs, keeping up with his training.

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
  • OOC:A bit odd for the original foes and friends not to be in the roleplay, don't you think?

Movieverse, comicverse, or cartoonverse?

Anyway, you could use another member.

Name: Jude St. Clair

Appearence: Jude is a woman of average height, standing just shy of 5'7". Her chocolate eyes have yellow flecks scattered about the iris. Her honey blonde hair falls assymetrically about her face in a short, Peter Panish sort of cut, a thick purplish blue streak finding its way through the tangles. The young woman has an spray of freckles scattered about her cheeks and over the bridge of her nose. Her figure is discreetly feminine, more athletic than anything. She can be seen generally wearing a pair of black hemp Chuck Taylors and an array of Boho-inspired clothing and band tee shirts.

Gift: Jude has the odd power of mimicry. Jude can copy any behaviour or appearence only if she has first seen it demonstrated. This also can lead to mind manipulation of her victims.

Alias: Mime

History: Jude was orphaned at six and brought the Xavier's "Prep" School at the ripe age of seven when her beloved caretaker Sister Georgina discovered her God-given "gift." Nothing more is known about her past.

Personality: Jude is wild and out-going. She loves to be the center of attention and really freak people out. However, the woman also has a quieter, more intellectual side. What most do not realize is that when Jude is alone in her dorm, she submerges herself in books and histories of the outer world. Learning is her true passion, though she dabbles in music on the side.

Other: She is an accomplished tenor saxophonist and fluent speaker of French.

Night-Kun

Years
  • Blaine said:
    OOC:A bit odd for the original foes and friends not to be in the roleplay, don't you think?

Movieverse, comicverse, or cartoonverse?

Anyway, you could use another member.

First part: We're set 100 years into the future, I know, I should have put that in the main plot

Second part: I'm thinking more cartoon with some movie

Third: Yes, thanks for joining, you're accepted.

obelisk-kun

GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!
    Years
  • may i join
    name devon
    age 17
    male
    apperance he has brown hair blue eyes a black shirt and blue pants
    power he can throw lightnin bolts and can grow these gian scales out of his back and arms and legs and chest it is like armor
    history he was a champion in a card games but stopped playing soon after he became champion
    personality a show of that thinks realy high of him self
    other he got his power in a science accident

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
    Years
  • (Can somebody explain to me what these mean: OOC and IC o and note,pics in my head are writen in glowing blue,and if somebody elses then red)

Robert used his telepaty and saw what heappened in Jake's training room.

Robert: "Man,he is very good,but lets see if he will menage to avoid this!"

"Jake,you no longer can use your wings.Why,you ask?It is for your training,just listen to my voice,I wish you no harm."
    "Now,do you see the laser cannon?Well for the time being you can't see it,unless I tell you othervise."

"Ok,this should sharpen his sences a bit."

P.S. Don't we need some evil guys?

Last edited:

Night-Kun

Years
  • OOC (Out of character); IC (in character); Yes, but no one has offered to be a villian... Would someone offer? Note, still none of the original X-Men are around...

BIC/BOT (Back in character/Back on topic)

Jake 'heard' the voice inside his head and struggled for a minute to decipher it. Jake realized that he was floating in mid air and he didn't know how. He thought it was neat, so he decided to continue with his training.

Years
  • Night_Hawke said:
    OM, I'm so sorry!! I didn't mean to not be on.. We'll start now, I'm sorry I wasn't on...

trap-door: You need to seriously work on your character, you don't have enough details, too short.

Could someone please start us off? Preferably let us start by beginning the day with a morning combat practice. I've just gotten a sudden brain fart...

Okay..here's what I'll do..I'll make my character evil cause we need one..

Name:Cledreth
    Appearance:purple eyes,long black hair with purple highlights,long black dress with a huge slit going down the bottom of her left side,purple high heels,long purple gloves
    Gift/Power:can give off negeive energy in short distance,basically,what it does is give pain throughout the body..doesn't effect badly,badly.. *does that make sence?*
    Personality:evil,repentive,serious

Is that detailed enough?

Last edited:

Night-Kun

Years
  • trap-door57 said:
    Okay..here's what I'll do..I'll make my character evil cause we need one..

Name:Cledreth
    Appearance:purple eyes,long black hair with purple highlights,long black dress with a huge slit going down the bottom of her left side,purple high heels,long purple gloves
    Gift/Power:can give off negeive energy in short distance,basically,what it does is give pain throughout the body..doesn't effect badly,badly.. *does that make sence?*
    Personality:evil,repentive,serious

Is that detailed enough?

Thanks for offering to be a bad guy, Power is a little too powerful, please limit it some more... Good description, (and its sense.. lol) Your accepted.

DarkPegasus said:
    I was just thinking shouldn't Wolverine still be alive?

Yes, but he is around Prof. X's age (looks wise) and he has since quit the X-Men (that or they haven't heard from him... one or the other)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back