• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Xavier's School for the Gifted and Talented ~An X-Men RP~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Night_Hawke said:
    Thanks for offering to be a bad guy, Power is a little too powerful, please limit it some more... Good description, (and its sense.. lol) Your accepted.

Yes, but he is around Prof. X's age (looks wise) and he has since quit the X-Men (that or they haven't heard from him... one or the other)

Yay! Okay..umm..I'll just put the power part instead of the whole info thingy..

Powers: beams shoot out of hands,telepathic

Years
  • ooc: Yay! Umm..I'll try..

ic: Cledreth stood in the allyway. There were many garbage cans,and moss growing against the walls. Cledreth leaned down and plucked a weed. "You..are torn..just as I want to do with them. Yes..where should I start?" She stood back up to the sky as it started to rain.

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
  • OOC: Haha, you all have major spelling and grammar issues, Night Hawke.

There are wayyyyy too many psychics. Somebody might want to change their gift.

IC: Jude sat outside of the training room, yawning coquettishly. She stretched her arms out above her head as she yawned. The day had been particularly boring for the young woman, and as one of the oldest, she didn't really have anyone to talk to. She had chosen not to enter the Danger Room yet for several reasons, the foremost being that she honestly didn't like most of her fellow X-Men. Ever since Charles had passed on, things just hadn't been the same. Needless to say, the ageless Wolverine had taken over the team with an iron fist.

Jude was feeling the stress of being a so-called "good guy" at the moment. She just wasn't seeing the value of it anymore. Xavier had made these things apparent to her as a young child. Though she could no longer understand the need to be pure and good...

Night-Kun

Ze Punkrocker iz backorz!!
    Years
  • OOC:Hey, I think my spelling and grammer are very good, thank you! I try my best... -_-' I do think some of us need to change our power... At least from a psychic to something else...

IC: Jake walked out of the training room battered and torn, but alright. His wings were broken and bloody, his arm was shredded, and his face beaten. He made his way up toward the medical ward to heal his wounds.

"Thank god for technology..." He muttered as he stumbled into the ward and collapsed on a bed, ready to begin the machine to heal him. The machine was so advanced, it could completely heal a broken spine in a matter of minutes.

Jake fell asleep as the machine began.

Yuna-chan

Returned from Beyond
    Years

• OOC: sorry to jump in so late.. but X-men owns. I'll make my character the odd one of the bunch (like nightcrawler was till he got that fancy watch XD)

Name:Yuna
    Appearance:Human body, but covered in tiger type fur with cat ears and a tail. Sholder length brown hair is the only thing besides her shape that makes her look human.
    Gift/Power: Cat reflexes, claws, cat eyes (see in darkness)
    Alias: Tigra
    History: Was a normal teenager until about a year ago, she began slowly changing into something beyond, or possiblly before, human. It began with her eyes, they slowly became catlike. Ths continued untill her body was covered in Tiger looking fur. After this her parents disowed her and sent her into the streets, where she found herself in the school after a year of street wandering.
    Personality:Very Shy and has a major fear of rejection. Low self esteem.
    Other: N/a

EDIT: Oops, forgot a part of my apperance. *adds*

Last edited:
    Years
  • ooc: Okay..cause my person's powers DO have to do with phychic powers..I'll just keep it as "a beam" and perhaps she can hypnotixe people if that's not too powerful..

Yuna-chan

Returned from Beyond
    Years

• OOC: I'll start where im not enrolled in the school yet, still on the street.

IC:
    It was a cold night, even with my fur I still felt the chilling cold seeping throughout my body. "If I don't die of hunger, I'll freeze to death." I mutter as I search for a warm place to sleep. Eventually I give up my search and fall asleep on a piece of cardboard in an ally. I dream of past events leading up to this point...

Sitting in english class, I seemingly listen to the teacher while passing notes to various people around the room, when all of a sudden I begin feeling funny. "Mrs.Mower, can I goto the restroom? Im feeling a bit sick.." I say after raising my hand. "Go, and if your sick goto the office and call home." Mrs.Mower said as I darted out of the classroom. In the bathroom stall, I throw up a few times, and I look into the mirror over the sinks. I scream, My eyes were changing, and I don't mean colors. When they finish their change they look exactly like a cats eyes. I splash water on my face, hoping that this is all a dream and I'll wake up still in class or at home in bed.

Then I awaken to the dark ally which is my "home".

OOC: sorry for rping before you said im accepted, but I thought a example would be good to see if my style of Rp is to your liking.

Years
  • ooc:Hey,YunaofMoonlight..cause your character's in an allyway..and so is my evil one..maybe we can meet and battle or something! ^_^

Night-Kun

Ze Punkrocker iz backorz!!
    Years
  • Yuna: First off I don't appreciate you just jumping in like that without me first saying whether or not you were accepted... However, You may join if your character is going to be one of the villians since we've only got the one... Sorry if I sound mean, but the RP is already got more than enough heros, and it is already more than a page long...

Yuna-chan

Returned from Beyond
    Years

• OOC:
    Sure, villan I shall be, or try to be anyways.

IC:
    I look around, "That dream agian..." I mutter to myself as I get up to move. Suddenly I hear something, "Wh..who's there?" I say with a stutter. Even with my catlike eyes I can't see whoever, or whatever is out there.

Years
  • ooc: Yes..we DO need more..I'm the only one..maybe we 2 villans can meet in the alleyway and...pot..or something..

Yuna-chan

Returned from Beyond
    Years

• YunaofMoonlight said:
    I look around, "That dream agian..." I mutter to myself as I get up to move. Suddenly I hear something, "Wh..who's there?" I say with a stutter. Even with my catlike eyes I can't see whoever, or whatever is out there.

OOC: I put this part as a place for you to come in for this "meeting". lol pot XD

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    OOC: Dudes, can you people chill it with the OOC posts? We have the PM system you know... ._.; This one whole page is almost out of character posts. ;-;

(I'll post later. xD)

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
    Years
  • Robert was walking,alone,when from nowhere Ren and Tigra came from nowhere.With nowhere to run,his only choice was to fight.Robert's eyes started glowing yellow/red(something like fire) and everybody around them,just crashed(they were sleaping).And with his mind he made Ren and Tigra think Jake was there.

Robert: "Jake fly around them,I will hold them and then we will strike at the same time!"

As Jake's ilusion flied toward sky,Robert started levitating,and an aura surrounded him.Ren and Tigra tried to go trought the aure,but with no succes,but Robert was clearly at his limit,some more "tricks" and he'll pass out.He has to end this one quickly.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back