• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Xavier's School for the Gifted and Talented ~An X-Men RP~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaine

Mon chere...
Years
  • OOC: Night Hawke, when you say your spelling and grammar is "fine", don't misspell "grammar."

IC: Jude groaned loudly at the utterly irksome noises coming from the danger room. The children didn't know a thing about battle... They hadn't known him... Suddenly, Jude screamed, her voice cracking as she clutched her head. The voices were talking again... Muttering inanely about behaviors and friendships. Her shape began to change erratically, from a young boy she'd met earlier that day to Professor Xavier himself to Logan to Gambit and thus forth. Each person she had taken a little of with her ability to mimic them. Her pixie-ish hair was now a myriad of colours and various lengths.

She was getting caught inbetween changes, and it was tearing at her momentary sanity. Jude stumbled along the corridor, still screaming.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Yi-ling was hiding in the shadows of the alley, trying to ignore the shouts of anguish outside.

"Come out, you stinkin' mutant!" Yelled an middle-aged man, judging from his voice... probabally drunk also. An empty beer bottle proved her hypothesis, as it rolled at her feet.

Angry all of a sudden, Yi-ling stepped out, her hand raised. "Please leave me alone, or else your health may be harmed." she stated calmly. The man widened his eyes, and ran away whimpering.

Her only company lost, Yi-ling sat down... not knowing where to go...

Night-Kun

Ze Punkrocker iz backorz!!
    Years
  • OOC: Oops again.. I fixed it...
    IC: Jake came out of the hospital ward after being in the 'healer' as he liked to call it for over two hours. He had no idea that his injuries were that bad. Jake half skipped, half jogged up to his room to get ready for school, not that it mattered if he was there or not, since the teachers came up to the student's room to see why they weren't at class.

Jake got up to his room and changed into some clothes that weren't torn as much as the clothes he just had on, and made his way to the cafetorium for some late breakfast. He knew that his first class had already started, but he didn't care. He would just swing by after the rest of his classes and get his homework, Mr. Byrd didn't mind if you missed class every now and then if you were training, but that was only for his better children. Most of the other kids weren't treated as nicely and were often given detension. "Good thing I'm one of his better kids." Jake thought.

protoman

everyone got to read!
    Years
  • ooc: im going to be nutral if that is ok to you guys and yes i have allready joined.

Ic:"Stupid arms!" Looking down at his arms which keep on changing from a sword to a axe. "Why wont to stop changing. There is that school that helps people like me, but I said that I would never go there."

Continuing walking down the alley Mitch looks up to see what all the commotion was up head. He looked up just in time to see a man that look like he was crying and running away from a girl.

"Hey girl are you alright?" Mitch yelled while running down the alley to see her.

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
  • OOC: Sorry, but I do not have the patience for this particular roleplay and complete disregard toward previous posts. Thanks anyway.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    "Hey girl are you alright?"

Yi-Ling raised up her head in surprise to see a young man running towards her. She smiled hesingtatly and said polietly, "Yes, thank you for asking."

A few seconds of awkward silence passed as Yi-Ling brushed off the banana peel on her jeans. "So...what are you doing out here, in a dark alley like this?" she smiled shyly.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back