• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

XBOne, PS4, Wii U; Now Or Later?

LoudSilence

more like uncommon sense
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    Definitely waiting on it. Don't feel like shelling out half a grand to play launch titles I'm not even interested in.

Now's a great time to get a 360/PS3, though! Huge game library + price drops everywhere.

blue

gucci
    Years
    I'd like to get a Wii U in time for christmas, there's plenty of games that are out now that I like the look of and coming out in 2014. I'd also like a PS4 but the demand is very high atm, not to mention the price is steep too.

Decimosoma

Free to dream, free to smile
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2014
    PS4 and Xbox One doesn't offer any games that I want and even from now to six months later they don't have any upcoming games that caught my attention.

So no. I'll be buying a Wii U over both these systems since the Wii U have a couple of games that I want and a upcoming game i'm looking forward to.

LilyAnn

All your base are belong to us
    Years
    In a few years I might get the PS4 so I can play Kingdom Hearts 3. I'm not much of a Microsoft fan so there's no way I'll ever get an Xbone. xD And my mom wants a Wii U so that might happen.

Homura Akemi

time is f o r e v e r~
    Years
    I'm gonna hopefully get a PS4 when both the price lowers a bit, and more games become available. At least by then, I have some quality titles to buy it with, at a good price.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Will be purchasing the PS4 and the Xbox One later on. Three reasons:

1.) More console exclusive games will be available.
    2.) More of my friends will have the consoles also
    3.) Price drop!!

Back