• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Xbox 360 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I need someone to help me get through campaign on legendary. It's kind of embarrassing, but I am really bad at playing on legendary. If you could even play a couple levels I would appreciate it.

My gamertag: Jweeson

I will be playing the original Halo 3 next week, maybe we could do it together. If u have ODST I can go for it now.

Years
  • For those playing Fable2:

I have the six dolls (not trading them all; can trade Hammer Dolls), the book for the game (key & goyle locations), both DLC and 1350 of 1350.
    I don't have the Chicken suit or Maelstrom. I know where the Knothole books are. Have a few extra Murgo books. The book for Feign Attack (Scary) is in my Guild chest on new characters.

I want a chicken suit.

GT:

MeGATR0N E5KiM0

those are zeros and a five

Years
  • I want to buy it, but I am getting mixed feelings, since I hear different opinions about it. :[
    If you're a metal fan I can recommend it. There's a ton of nods to the heavy metal culture and history (and lots of silly humor) which will make you feel right at home.

scyfer

Veteran Trainer
    Years
  • there are other games beside halo and fable people!!!
    left4dead anybody? :)
    gamertag: SSRValentine
    lets play!

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I'm a level 6 in Borderlands, but I'm saving my leveling up for later. XD; Great game so far though.

Years
  • GamerTag: KromeSpencerX
    Games: Call of Duty: World at War
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (if you aren't getting it, you aren't going to live another day)
    Thinking about ODST.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • IMO ODST isn't worth the $60. I mean if you don't have Halo 3 and want to play the multiplayer then sure that $60 tag isn't as bad. But if you have Halo 3... yea.

Borderlands looks really good, I just wish I had the money to get it. To me, it's just one of them games that is good in a group but is kind of normalish in single player.

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2022
    You are right for the most part Arcanine. It is definitely not as fun in single-player as it is in multiplayer. But sometimes you may want to play by yourself due to the lack of good pairing on the 'quick match' feature which sometimes leaves you to help others through all the quests which you have done. Which may be fun and easier to get more EXP. But yeah you should definitely get it once you get the money! :D

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I've found the single player to be fine. I want to play with competent players like Andy or Mork, but I won't play with annoying people JUST to have others around. XD

scyfer

Veteran Trainer
    Years
  • so what better? halo 3, or odst?
    i dont have either and i wanna get one since everyone seems to have one or both of those games
    is odst worth the extra bucks?

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Halo 3: Halo 3 Campaign and Halo 3 Multiplayer.
    Halo ODST: Halo ODST Campaign and Halo 3 Multiplayer with all of the maps.

So, if you want it for the multiplayer then ODST is your best bet. If you want a longer campaign then Halo 3 is for you.

Years
  • Okay I got Forza 3.

Msg me if you want a race (Same class, Preferably S and defo not higher than S as I can't) or to share designs (Got a VWBeetle Hippy design) or whatever.

Also looking to trade my VX220 (S Class) if anyone has an '04, '05 or '08 Impreza in S Class.

EpsilonE

Banned
    Years
  • IMO ODST isn't worth the $60. I mean if you don't have Halo 3 and want to play the multiplayer then sure that $60 tag isn't as bad. But if you have Halo 3... yea.

I wanted Recon armor and 3 new maps, along with new campaign and "Horde" mode. Still wasnt worth $60 though. Shoulda been at MOST $47.95 heheheh

Years
  • ODST should have been a good add-on similar to what Rockstar have done with GTA.

It should have been just the campaign and maybe firefight aswell for 1600MSP or at most 2100 (since you can buy them in bundles of that).

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2010
    Okay I got Forza 3.

Msg me if you want a race (Same class, Preferably S and defo not higher than S as I can't) or to share designs (Got a VWBeetle Hippy design) or whatever.

Also looking to trade my VX220 (S Class) if anyone has an '04, '05 or '08 Impreza in S Class.
    Curse the non-NA countries getting stuff first!

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Douple XP on Call of Duty: World at War, anyone want to join me?

Years
  • Me & my friends have been playing some good games of Der Riese lately, round 21 at one time.

Add me & msg tommorow if I'm online and might play if we need 4th person.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back