• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Xbox 360~

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    I don't mean to imply anything bad about the system, but the Xbox360 has the worst commercials I've ever seen. How is playing a video game like jumping rope? It doesn't make sense.

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Hell no, I would NEVER EVER think of getting the '360'

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
  • I have the money saved up to get it but the only game I like is Perfect Dark Zero and one game alone isn't gonna do it for me.

Maybe later if the games are good.

Kurosaki

Xbox 360- Just when you thought paperweights couldn't get more expensive.

My opinion anyways. Microsoft has always been the least favourite out of the "Big Three", and I used my Xbox maybe 5 times over the 10 months I owned it. The 360 doesn't look much better. PS3 and Rev. for me.

Kurosaki

Considering the Xbox wasn't that great to me, nope, not a big deal at all.

Years
  • Last time I checked, PDZ was spoce to be for the Xbox.
    Rare just keeps on putting it off don't they?

Yeah, I have no intrest in the Xbox 360. Though I would like to play the Dead or Alive series....and Conker. and Banjo, if they make one...

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Kaewan said:
    I'll probably get it when Ninety-Nine Nights comes out.
    Well, Ninety-Nine Nights only comes out in Japan. So if you want it you'll have to import it.

I'm not going to get one (I got to save up my money for the Rev and PS3). I played it at Wal-Mart, it was ok. But not good enough for me to spend 400 dollars on (I got to have a harddrive).

And I really do hate their commercials. They keep going on about how good the graphics are. And how it's in High-Def etc. Sure the movie graphics (as in opening movies) rule, and I haven't seen anything that good. But the ingame graphics look just a tad better then this gen. And that jump-rope commercial was just stupid.

The S

The Reverend
    Years
  • I'm actually, at this moment, finding things I hate about all three systems. Next generation my tail-feathers... I'd only get these things once they get down to $150 or less.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    Daviku said:
    Last time I checked, PDZ was spoce to be for the Xbox.
    Rare just keeps on putting it off don't they?

Haha, same with that Kameo game, which before that was supposed to be on the Gamecube. I think Starfox Adventures was originally going to be an N64 game, too. It pleases me to see that Nintendo hasn't really made that a bad decision in letting Microsoft have Rare.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • I'm not that impressed actually. In my opinion I think it's a waste of time and money. I rather waste all that money in other valuable things. I've outgrown the whole console games more into the fashion thing and being as they say a prep but yeah I think it's a waste of time.

Back