• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Xbox 360~

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
Years
  • Probably wouldn't bother getting it~
    The Kameo game looks really cool, but I'd really rather save up for PS3 and Rev. 360 doesn't look all that great, it just looks pretty~fied. Methinks my papa would get it, though. Just for the heck of it. :D

He likes owning lots of consoles, which I get to play.

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    Meh, I know I'm not getting it, or the PS3, I'm getting the NREV, not that I'm a nintendo fanboy, I just dont get alot of money ^^;;
    although I might have gotten the original Xbox, but I dont see much of a point now.

saint jimmmey

mwahahahaha....¬_¬
    Years
  • i saw this somewhere i think it explains it...
    the ps3 is if you want the most power
    the xbox360 is if you like using the internet
    the revolution is if you want something different and strange..
    i don't like it i'm gonna get ps3 or rev.

Kaneda Morspeed

Only the most powerful win...
    Years
  • I've seen on some electronics roadmap site that the Revolution will have similar hardware to the 360. That and it is Nintendo. So, Revolution > PS3 > 360. I'd love to do the following with a 360.

* Chuck it out the window.
    * Sell it
    * Burn it
    * Cut it in half and call it XBox 180. ROFL.

Chase Leader

Music Is My Miracle Drug!
    Years
  • If there was a time for people to forget about the NEXT GEN WAR it would be now. I mean the X-Box 360 has soooo much to offer.

Some Reasons you should get the 360:
    1. It looks really nice worth 50 bucks.
    2. It has a sweet controler worth 50 bucks
    3. It has Call of Duty 2 and soon to be Full Auto...the games are well worth 150 bucks.
    4. Its Customization is at least worth 50 bucks
    5. It has too many great features like music, videos, internet capabilities, and much more...worth 100 bucks
    GRAND TOTAL: 400 Bucks which happens to be the price of the full version of the 360.

I am for SONY all the way and they will always be number 1 but Christmas is almost here if you wont buy it make someone else...

saul

"My goodness, that's odd."
    Years
  • Meh, Sony evil... And the Nintendo Revolution (Yuck!!)
    360 isn't REALLY the least favorite, why? Because It's IMPOSSIBLE (Yes IMPOSSIBLE) to get everyone in the WORLD (You Must think WORLD here) to vote on it, thus we will never know. I Must admit, most people probably have PS2 more than XBox, because Sony has been making game consoles WAAAYY longer than Microsoft. As for Nintendo... eh, N64 has probably been their greatest, I dont like the NRev, the Gamecube, you need a memory card for the games >.> not that great... and I haven't looked into the Rev much but I dont think it will be all that great...

As for Grahpics? Who ever says that they're barely an improvement needs a hit on the head O.O;;

And me? I won't be getting the 360 as much as I want it (Not anytime soon atleast) WAAAYYY too much money =P I'll have to wait until the prices drop down at least a little more and it's a new console so there aren't many great games out for it.

Years
  • There are oinly a few games on the Xbox 360 that caught my interest, but none that would make me want to buy it right now.

I'm waiting for Bungie to release Halo 3. Then, I'm getting it!!

When I first got my Xbox, I got Halo was one of my titles.

saul

"My goodness, that's odd."
    Years
  • Mario The World Champion said:
    There are oinly a few games on the Xbox 360 that caught my interest, but none that would make me want to buy it right now.

I'm waiting for Bungie to release Halo 3. Then, I'm getting it!!

When I first got my Xbox, I got Halo was one of my titles.

Same here, Halo is my favorite game ^^ but we won't be seeing anything of it for a while, and by then hopefully prices would have gone down >.<

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I may get it sometime~ PS3 and Revolution have my vote though <33

teh xb0XX0r 360 neds hlep!!

The S

The Reverend
    Years
  • Many people are returning their 360's because they straight up don't work. I'm planning to ask at work tomorrow how many we've gotten back thus far.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • I heard the 360 is having some defects.
    Microsoft would have been way better to wait and would have made it better. That way they could have worked out the bugs, and hardware stuff (I heard the fan was really loud). On top of that they could have put out more systems for people to buy. They took the worst thing about the X-Box and put it back in with the XBox 360. They put it on limited release for the first few months. I think it's sad that some people waited in line for hours (I'm talking about 12 and 14 long hours) and in the cold just to be turned away by the store because they didn't have enough 360s.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    I already have music, I already have videos, and I already have internet.
    Why would I want to pay MORE for a game system (one I don't even like) that has all the stuff on it that I already have?
    And plus, I don't like any of the games it has. . .
    Game system's should stick with games, like the Nintendo Revolution.:D

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • Both the 360 and PS3 had defects and had their releases put back, shows how much Sony and Microsoft know, trying to rush out their consoles.

Anyway, I will never be getting the 360, all it has is Halo and Perfect Dark, wow, big woop, 2 darn games that will look good, how much playability you going to get out of them? a few days?. Plus I would never spend that much on what Espio says, is a pimped up XBOX, I agree, what a waste of money, plus why would you want all the extras like DVD players etc if you already have them? gaming consoles are meant mainly for 'gaming' and Nintendo stuck to that, and I think they will win the war and atleast they aren't rushing the release of their console and taking their time, I mean, the Rev is way smaller, and the 360 is way too loud whereas the Rev runs smoothly and quietly. Anyway NREV all the way, plus I am a Nintendo Fanboy, Nintendo will have way more playability then the 360 hands down. Metroid Prime 3, that is easily going to outclass Halo 3 >>

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    I probably won't get the Xbox 360 (Due to me most likely a Revolution, and the PS3 when they come out), but if I do, its only for Dead and Alive 4, Perfect Dark Zero, Halo 3, Saint's Row, Full Auto, Sonic Riders 2, Sonic The Hedgehog, and any rpg I know is good that ends up on the 360. Mircrosoft should of pushed it back before it was released and improve the gameplay and graphics more though.

Last edited:
    Back