• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Xbox Live

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
  • I have Xbox Live for my Xbox, its truly something that you should purchase if you own the console. Play online with thousands of people..... alot of great features, I have Brute Force, and Capcom vs. Snk 2: EO (which is a fighting game), that is Xbox Live compatible.

Does anyone else have it?

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • Its to try to keep the best proformance possible, with no lag, if they weren't so picky, it would have 56k modems playing online, which would result in alot of lag. But if have have a dial-up modem, you can play the PlayStation 2 online, but Xbox Live is much more easier then the PlayStation 2 version.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    No games on it that really appeal to me, although they are moving in the right direction. You can have multiple Game Tags so you can have groups, like one for when you want everyone to be able to find you, one for just friends etc?

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • Kairi said:
    No games on it that really appeal to me, although they are moving in the right direction. You can have multiple Game Tags so you can have groups, like one for when you want everyone to be able to find you, one for just friends etc?

The PlayStation 2 version allows multiple game tags for every game, but the Xbox version dousen't allow it. When you log on to Xbox Live, you must put in your one time gamer tag (which cannot be changed no matter what) thats the one everybody sees you as.

But personally, not too many games appeal to me either, I just really use it for a fighting game that I have. But hey, at least their trying!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    'cause for PSO for Xbox I could have sworn I saw a "Gamer Tag Select" screen. Maybe it's only for it or something?

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • Well, I'm not too sure about that, but from what I know, your allowed to have multiple Xbox Live accounts on your console, insted of just one, but the kind of stupid thing is that you have to pay for a whole new Xbox Live starter kit which can cost up to $99, if bought brand new.

Back