• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Xbox user's only

Abusoru

Absol-ute Fan
    Years
    • Age 54
    • Ohio
    • Seen May 10, 2005
    Then you need to check it out. It is going to be one of the best rpg's ever. You start off as a kid and if your are GOOD your character will grow into a HERO. If your bad you will be a VILLIAN. Your actions decide how the game goes.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    Crimson Skies was decent, as far as filght sims go AFD: Storm and Strike and the Ace Combat series rock.

My favorite game, though is Dead or Alive 3, favorite future game is either Halo 2, Fable, or Dead or Alive Ultimate/Online.

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    Halo 2 and Project Gotham 2. Great if played on XBOX Live.

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    I don't have an Xbox, but my best friend has one, and when I go to his house we spend most of the time playing on it. We usually play games like Dead or Alive 3, Unreal Championship, and more. His favorite game I think is Halo, since he always talks about it, and asks if I liked it. I think I played it once at his house before, but I can't remember much about it.

Abusoru

Absol-ute Fan
    Years
    • Age 54
    • Ohio
    • Seen May 10, 2005
    dragon_masta_99 said:
    How are you supposed to know if Halo 2 is even the best on Xbox Live if its not even out yet?????

Because they are taking their time to make the game better than the first. Have you not seen footage from the game? I have the special edition pre-ordered.

On another note:

Fable has gone GOLD!!!!

Crimson_Blade

Get Vegas 2 or else!
    Years
    yeah i've seen all the footage to know its good its just that i dont have Xbox Live and i still have to pre-order the game also

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2008
    Bungie has been keeping everyone in a lot of suspense.

https://www.ilovebees.com can be spotted at the end of the Halo 2 cinematic trailer. I wonder what it could mean...

I can't wait for the plasma sword, that thing is awesome!!!

Kipkip

Join the Revolution
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jun 24, 2007
    mewruler2 said:
    yeah really i mean who changes the opening date of Halo 2 like 6 times or something
    There has only been two release dates given from Bungie for Halo 2. "When it's done," and "November the 9th." I have no I dea how you got the infomation that Halo 2's release date changed six times. EBGames had many different release dates for Halo 2 but none were offical from Bungie except for Nov. 9th.

Crimson_Blade

Get Vegas 2 or else!
    Years
    actually hes kinda right i saw that they put it down for april 6th and june first before they put it in september

Back