• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Xd...

Do you think XD is used to much?

• Yes

Votes: 21 55.3%
  • No

Votes: 17 44.7%

• Total voters

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
Years
  • I use it all the time.
    We should really make an actual smiley for it. An image I mean. Then we all would really overuse it xD

Demonic Angel

I remember when I lost my mind
    Years
  • Yeah, XD's overrated, but pwnz anyway. XD
    It's really universal and stuff, like people just said... I just like using it though. XD

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
  • I think xd is used by everyone, and as weird as it is it's probably won't wear out until someone thinks up of some other smiley that's easy to use instead of lol, it' kinda getting annoying to me, but then again lol doesn't seem to express my laughter as much as XD

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • MegaDitto said:
    I never used it once in my life. I am being honest.
    Same here. I've never really had a reason to use it, because my 'hehe' trademark works like a charm in its place. It is overused in some cases, but since it's common computer language, it isn't all that bad. But as for me, that X-cessively used face will never rear its X'ed head in any of my posts!

*Holds up a gigantic banner and jams one of those giant hand things on his head*
    XD-Free is the way to be! Yeah!

.....Oh darn, hehe. XD

Last edited:
    Years
  • YOU CAN NEVER HAVE TOO MUCH XD
    or at least I think so. I (used to) call myself the XD queen, because if I don't use it in a post (or xD) somehow, I must be screwed up. ^^;

Years
  • Well it's kinda in the middle.Andy makes up for the people who don't use as does blue lol.I think lol should be used more.lol XD.Im confused :D

Shining Mew

A Mew??!? WHERE
    Years
  • Yupp, its over used XD....... o_o;

its like "lol" on AIM/IMs.... all over the place O.O

I have to say i do use XD and xD a lot ^^

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I never use lol anymore. o_O There was a time, about 4-5 months ago, that all I would say was lol, but now I just never use it anymore. Weird huh?

Years
  • Why would anyone say that? XD I mean, it's not like a whole lot of people use it. XD, XD is COOL! XD

Seriously, it's very overused, but who cares? XD (See, there it goes again! XD)

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    I absolutely hate XD, lol, and the like. Everytime I see them I want to step on some necks.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    I would
    20001002.celebrate.GIF

Back