• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

xiodinex's SwopShop!

xiodinex

Experienced Trainer
    Years
    Do you have Mankey/Primape, Munchlax/SNorlax, or Pidgey/Pidgeotto/Pidgeot?

Requested Pokémon: Mankey/Primape, Munchlax/SNorlax, or Pidgey/Pidgeotto/Pidgeot .... Or simply just Eevee if you dont have any of em
    Offered Pokémon: Oshawott
    Nature [if applicable]: Gentle
    Egg moves [if applicable]: N/A
    Time area: EST
    Friend Code: 1678-3304-7437

I can get you Munchlax or Pidgeot, whichever's preferable :) probably won't be Gentle natured though.

Katarn

EV Trainer / Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2011
    Does your Litwick know Overheat/Shadow ball? I have an extra Adamant Ditto.

xiodinex

Experienced Trainer
    Years
    cjakabuck, i'll trade you a Pidgeot in the next five minutes if you're ready.

Katarn, it can be arranged :)

xiodinex

Experienced Trainer
    Years
    oops cjakabuck, forgot i didn't trade my Pidgeot over. i'll do it another day just in case. you might have to give me a little longer to breed a Munchlax xD

xiodinex

Experienced Trainer
    Years
    Ash, i can see you there, i'm just completing another trade and then i'll hatch your Snorlax egg aha :)

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    Hey
    can you please breed me a Chikorita, Larvitar and Bagon and I will breed you a Oshawoot, Tepig and Skarmory

xiodinex

Experienced Trainer
    Years
    Ash you actual legend :') did you realise your Oshawott had Pokerus xD

and Aaron, i have the other two now, but i have a newly hatched Bagon to hand if you just wanna trade that Skarmory :)

Back