• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Xmas Picture Post

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
    Post Your Piccys for the Xmas contest here. No other talk here. Just Picture posts. Comments in teh other thread

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    here is my entry...teh cute wittle baby pok?mon is curious as to what he is getting

Last edited:

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    there is my dbz drawing of gohan..itt's my fav

Last edited:

Cosmos

Doesn't exist
    Years
    Here's my entry, sorry if the size is too big

Xmas Picture Post

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
    Years
    Xmas Picture Post

A sharpie Marker X-Mas DBird.

I know it has no color, but it's all I had time to do b4 I went to work. I'll color it in & give it some nice surroundings b4 I submit it again.

Last edited:

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    Ok this is my entry.this picture is the image i put on my xmas cards, as i made them again this year. ML must not see this till she gets hers!!!!

Last edited:

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
    Well... I finally remembered to enter a contest. I use just prisma colored pencils, I'm too simple-minded to figure out how to use a computer art program like photoshop.

Xmas Picture Post

Awww ^_^;

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
    Now Now, Stop Posting. I will now PM a judge ^_^.

Yas1 You are discualified, i told you this earlier, no Edited Screens. I'm not sure about the Gohan, but I'll let it slide.

Nice Entries Evreyone!

Back