• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] XSE Troubles

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2017
    Hello, All.
    I've started to make a ROM hack off and on several times over the years, and am just restarting. However, I seem to have run into a problem with XSE: namely, it can't decide anything about offsets. If I set an offset in Advance map and then try to open the script at that offset, XSE will give me a different one. Also, if I manage to write to an offset, then try to look at that script by going to the offset in XSE, it gives me an entirely new, gibberish script.

After an admittedly cursory look at the posts here, I didn't really see anything that resembled my issue, so here I am, asking. If there is something like this out there that's been resolved, shoot me a link and I'll gladly delete this post. Thanks in advance!

Back