• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

XtraordinarY Hype Moments.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years

• A video that started it all, last year.

Lately, I've been browsing through Pokémon YouTube channel and rewatching this video, this reminds me of the nostalgia that I'm having when Pokémon X and Y were announced last year.

I remember back then I don't have 3DS to begin with, that even though I'm exited that X and Y were announced, I was disappointed too because it won't support my DS Lite anymore. DS Lite is my most recent handheld gaming system that time. Plus, my parents won't letting me buy the 3DS because of the economic things that time.

Regardless of that, I searched for the info like Corocoro leaks, promotion videos, and all. New Pokémon like Xerneas have taken my interest for sure, and I was interested in Pokémon-Amie feature as well, and I'm watching the promo video over and over. As time goes, my hype waned because of the lack of 3DS. However, near the end of September, when my parents saw me seeing the trailer from time to time, my dad talked about it, and finally, my parents letting me buying one.

However, it's not until last December that I finally bought one though, and Pokémon X was hard to find in my city too (when I searched some stores, they said that the game is sold out), and I enjoyed playing it to the point that I beat this game.

So, since Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire will make a breakthrough this November, I hope the hype is still going on, and I hope it will have the same (or greater) impact like X and Y did.

Back