• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

xtremedarkrai's freeezing shinys,events,and normal pokemon chilling thread

Years
    festa metang
    placity lucario
    placity mew
    palcity manaphy
    concert chatot
    PCYNb kingdra
    ruby ziggy
    sapphire ziggy
    Regirock registeel hadou

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    Could you give me info on the Shiny Charmander? (Level, nature, where it was caught at.) I can trade a shiny Shellder for it

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2013
    Hello!, do you like any of my shiny Goldeen, shiny Linoone, shiny Phione, shiny Electrode, shiny Wismur, shiny Dustox, shiny unown, shiny Gengar for your shiny treeko, shiny squirtle, shiny torchic, shiny piplup, shiny turtuig, shiny chimchar, shiny shinx or shiny Giratina?. :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2013
    For your shiny chimchar, shiny piplup, shiny turtuig, shiny Giratina , shiny shinx and shiny eevee?, is that ok?

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2013
    Ok, shiny eevee, shiny Giratina and... shiny Piplup, is that ok?, Name: Kikke, FC 0001 1793 7135

Back